Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Yes, Sir! Part 2

Posted 10-17-2016 at 06:09 PM by CSasha
Updated 10-14-2019 at 07:28 AM by CSasha

Part 1

But instead, he walked around her in circles, asking her questions in her ears.
"Would you take the piercings I want you to have? In your belly-button?" Touching her belly.
"Yes, Sir."
"In your nipples? In your tongue? In your septum?" His left hand brushed her right breast.
"Yes, Sir.". Wait, in her inner nose? Like a cow? Wasn't that what she heard about was so painful? And with bigger rings, it looked so humiliating. She had seen pictures. Was she that submissive?
His left hand groped her crotch. "In your labia? In your clit?"
She softly whined. "Yes, Sir.". What was he talking about? Was he out of his mind? But it felt so good to agree. He had ordered her to reply 'yes' or 'no'. So she could say no. But it felt so good to say 'yes'. Didn't he know better by himself? Was this part of the game or did she just make a mistake?
"Would you have bigger breasts for me? Huge fake tits, jumping around all the time, being in your way and showing everyone what a trophy slave you are. A fuck slave. Would you like that?"
She didn't care for now. Pictures flashed through her head. She with huge tits, half naked, led on a leash by him. In public. 'Oh my god', she thought. But it made her hot at the very same time. Her whole body craved for much more than the few touches he currently gave her. She wanted his hands everywhere on her. Now! "Yes, Sir!".
But he continued his interrogation while she just stood there. "And if I wanted you in permanent chastity? Unable to touch yourself. Unable to pleasure yourself. Only fuck-able in your ass and mouth. Would you want me to do that onto you if I liked it?"
She embraced the fever. "Yes, Sir.". She even wanted to say more words, emphasize how she wanted him to have his way with her. But that would object his command.
"I might want to have your clit removed at all. Or your labia. Your ovaries. All your hair including that on your head. Your breasts, maybe. I would just make you a fuck doll for life. Do you want me to take that liberty on you if that's my desire?"
Her whole body shivered in ecstasy, not from the thoughts themselves, but from unfairness, the extreme obedience in ruining the own body and life for his pleasure only. She shuddered in heat: "Yes, Sir.".
"Or I'd lend you out and have you fuck all day. No matter how you feel. For money. Or for free. Hundreds of men leaving their loads on your body, in your ass and mouth every day. Making you stink, exhausted. Sore. And I wouldn't even take care, nor visit you for a month. I would enjoy a life paid by your abuse. Giving my love to a woman, in a civilized equal partnership. And I would make you watch one day, making gentle love to a beautiful young woman. You would pleasure her with your tongue. Would you endure all that permanent life of pain and humiliation, just for me?"
That sounded so unfair. It would be. "Yes, Sir.".
"Or I would give you to a mean friend of mine. A sadistic surgeon. He would cause you great pain, reducing your body cut by cut, limb by limb, piece by piece. Just because I gave you to him like a penny, I found on the street. And just because you became my slave like that. Would you risk that?"
She only hoped he would never do that. "Yes, Sir.". But what if? Would she still obey? Would she struggle against his physical restraints? All her conscious began to fight against the physical animal in her, the woman in heat.

Now he grabbed her chin with both his hands, tilted her head until she looked right into his eyes. "Poor little bitch. Slut in heat. Promising me anything. Wanting the one thing and craving for another." And she pressed his lips to hers, giving her long waves of motion within an inch of contact between them. He stroke the back of her head, smiling broadly. "In a couple of seconds, I am going to fuck the shit out of you. Then we will cuddle, and tomorrow we talk." He pulled her head towards his chin, getting close to his face and looking down on her. "You enjoyed saying 'Yes', slave. But you weren't honest all the way through. Tomorrow I will teach you the grave consequences for lying to your master all day long." Curiously though she was scared about the punishment, having displeased him sliced through her heart. As eager as she had been for his anger to put her down and have her his way, now a tear broke out of her eye in the awareness of his calm, grave disappointment. There was only one cure for that.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 1931 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments