Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Spidergag, spidergag, does whatever a spider can.

Posted 04-03-2019 at 02:52 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden has asked me to write an account of something that happened today. Her reasoning is that I am better at writing, funnier and – in general – just a superior being. I can't fault her logic, and so I decided to acquiesce to her request.

We had decided to play a game of monopoly for forfeits – I suspect she will blog about this game herself in the near future. For some reason, while waiting for the game to load, she decided to try out the new spider gag we recently bought
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Four Happy Birthdays

Posted 03-08-2019 at 05:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

So this is the fourth time I have said Happy Birthday to my IceMaiden. I knew her before, but first off she wasn't MY IceMaiden, and second off, I was much too rude to wish her one before she was.

By the first Happy Birthday, I had told her I loved her.
By the second, we had met, and more.
By the third time I told her Happy Birthday I had made her cry.
And now the fourth is here. Four birthdays for the little girl who is three and a half (maths never was her strongest...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Unconditional love?

Posted 02-13-2019 at 01:05 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy and I had a conversation this afternoon in which she told me she loved me unconditionally, and this proved she loves me more (an old and ongoing argument.)

I do not love her unconditionally, and nor does she return this, she is just simply wrong, but this we can forgive as she isn't very bright.

Unconditional love shouldn't exist unless you are a dog. The closest example a human being can experience is the love a parent holds for a child, but even this is not unconditional,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Writing contest

Posted 01-09-2019 at 02:30 PM by AbusiveMaster

The night before Christmas.

'Twas the night before christmas, when all through the dungeon,
Icy was being fucked with a truncheon.
The stockings were covered in semen and ladders,
and some of them stained from overstrained bladders.
The subbies were nestled all snug in their beds,
while visions of butt plugs danced in their heads.
And Mamma in her kerchief, and I in my cap,
had looked at this line and thought is was crap.
When out
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Make-up

Posted 12-01-2018 at 04:47 PM by AbusiveMaster

As a rule, I prefer the natural look. And by that I dont just mean I dont like my pet to shave, I also prefer her face without makeup – she doesn't need to paint her face to be stunning, and no amount of makeup can compare to her natural beauty.

Fortunately, she isn't the kind of girl who uses a lot of cosmetics anyway, and in the past few years she has barely worn any at all.

However, she got it into her empty little head that she would like to try bimbo makeup. She looked
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

While you were sleeping.

Posted 08-30-2018 at 03:50 AM by AbusiveMaster

My IceMaiden has troubles sleeping, and even more troubles waking up. As such, the laptop in her bedroom is always turned on overmight, and Skype is set to auto-answer with video. We used to have it set up on her main computer also, but with her child around, this became impractical. I am, I think, the only person who has access to this account (I forget if there are a few select others or not,) and am the only one who calls her.

So at night, wherever life allows, I call my little
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Failure....

Posted 08-21-2018 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy has always had a problem with begging. At least she has as long as she has been mine - and as her life as my submissive is the only life that counts, she has always had the problem. I should write a blog later about my own peculiar narcissism, but I digress.

Recently she has made a comment on a thread touching on this topic. If you want to go read it, go find it - it's out there somewhere, shouldn't take you more than an hour to search out. She asked me to comment on the post,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized