Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: The Word "sinner."

Posted 10-05-2016 at 09:40 PM by MasterDaddy02

What makes a "sinner?"

Just stop and think about that for a minute!

Who truly knows the real meaning of the word? What makes each of us a "sinner?" So many thoughts go into that word. Yet, it is each one of us who must answer that meaning for ourselves.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2066 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A sinner is someone that commits a sin. If you believe in that shit anyway
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Comment
    A sinner is someone that commits a sin. If you believe in that shit anyway
    MD's blog entries are known to be more open-ended, thought provoking, and to have a philosophical bent. He is a kind gentleman who does not have ill intentions towards anyone.

Respectfully,
    Joanna
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    MD's blog entries are known to be more open-ended, thought provoking, and to have a philosophical bent. He is a kind gentleman who does not have ill intentions towards anyone.

Respectfully,
    Joanna
    This has nothing to do with medicine and people don't really like to hear my views so I just answered it literally.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Comment
    This has nothing to do with medicine and people don't really like to hear my views so I just answered it literally.
    Ill intentions doesn't mean medicine, and I'm sure some people are interested in your views. You seem like an interesting person.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    Ill intentions doesn't mean medicine, and I'm sure some people are interested in your views. You seem like an interesting person.
    ok well my definition of sin is when you defy someone else rights in an inexcusable way. If you want to sit at your home and do things that are considered sin then so be it as long as nobody else is being hurt by the process. If you want to sit at home and do a bunch of drugs that is fine with me but if you steal from other people then that is kinda not all right. "stealing is the only crime that exists."