Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Messy dare 8

Posted 12-22-2009 at 10:18 AM by pisspants
Tags bath, orgasm, pants

As I walked home, wondering if anyone could hear me squelching along, my penis was being massaged by all the gunge in my underpants.

I started rubbing my crotch fairly vigerously as I walked along and then suddenly realised there was a guy coming along in the opposite direction. He must have seen me rubbing myself but he didn't say anything. Why are people out in the park so late at night!

Walking home, the streets were very quiet and I got back home without seeing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 6

Posted 12-20-2009 at 12:39 PM by pisspants
Tags crotch, oil, pants

Although it was dark, if anyone came close they would have seen my shirt covered in mayo and ketchup and plastered to my chest. Mayo was also seeping through the material of my trousers making it lool like they were foaming.

I found a secluded spot to open the bottle of oil but before I could do that, a great white dog suddenly came out of nowhere and started sniffing at my crotch very determinedly. Maybe it wanted some honey or mayo and perhaps it liked eggs but it was very interested...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 5

Posted 12-19-2009 at 10:09 AM by pisspants

Having peed my pants and disposed of all the eggs, it was now time to go for the real sticky stuff.

This time I headed for a small shelter in the middle of the park which has some seating and also offered some shelter from the wind and the rain.

So, I sat down on the seat and got out the honey. This was runny pouring honey, so it was simple to take the cap off and squeeze some down the front of my shirt (on the inside). It was also easy to squeeze some more down the back...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 4

Posted 12-18-2009 at 12:37 PM by pisspants

For the eggs down my pants bit, I went to the top of the park and sat on a bench which overlooks the whole park when it's daylight.

So I reached the bench sat down in my wet pants and placed the second carton of six eggs by the side of me on the bench. Making sure there was no one coming (the bench is by a footpath), I undid the front of my trousers and unzipped my flies to expose the soggy underpants underneath. I pulled the front of my tighty whities open and placed one egg inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 3

Posted 12-17-2009 at 06:51 AM by pisspants

For the egging part, I decided I would go to the picnic area which was a few minutes walk away. My socks were now wet from having peed in my pants and both my trousers and briefs were now wet and a little cold. My trousers were clinging to me legs as I walked and I could feel my briefs tight and wet clinging tighly to my body as I walked.

When I arrived at the picnic area I sat down at one of the tables and then got a carton of six eggs out of my bag and placed them on the table in front...
Posted in Uncategorized