Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized