Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part Two

Posted 01-26-2016 at 08:45 AM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass hard! Of course no orgasms until we Skype next weekend􀰂.

The following reports were written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!] The gD appropriate photos will be uploaded into an album, since they're too large for this blog.

Day 3

I packed my toy the night before again, choosing a smallish pink plug. [I don’t think we’ve ever played with this toy together, so you might have to refer back to my toy photo to know which one I’m talking about.] The thong I chose for today was a royal purple pair with a faux corset tie down the back. I don’t know why, but I just love this pair.. that’s probably why I bought it in black too! Today wasn’t nearly as exciting as the other days, unfortunately for you. I had to wait until the end of the day after I’d gotten most of my work finished and for the office to clear out before I could sneak to the single bathroom. I quickly slid off my pants and snapped a quick photo before slathering some lube on the the plug. I’m not the experienced with this plug and it’s a little bigger than I’m comfortable with, so it took me a couple of minutes to try to work it inside me. Once it was finally snug inside me, I stiffly walked back to my desk to finish up for the day. The following half hour was thankfully very quiet, and I only heard one other person in the office the entire time. I didn’t do much other than some computer work and unlike the day before, I didn’t both trying to make it pleasurable since plugs don’t turn me on much. Just before clocking out for the day, I went back to the bathroom to pry this uncomfortable, rubbery plug out of me so I could relax a bit on my drive home.

Day 4

I fell asleep super early the night before, so I had to hastily grab things just before I left for work. I found a cream colored t-shape thong with two straps - one strap being a peachy colored lace and the other strap being a thin yellow string. As for my toy, I picked my small pink silicone vibrator. I decided to get today’s task out of the way early on, since there was a big meeting going on in our conference room downstairs and all the supervisors would be there for the next couple of hours. I slid the vibrator into the waistband of my pants, grabbed my phone, and headed towards the shared bathroom in the back of the office. I slid down my pants and took the picture you requested as usual, and then went to work on trying to make this a more enjoyable experience for me. I didn’t have any lube with me today so while I was sat on the toilet seat I put the vibrator on medium and slid it between my pussy lips to get it wet enough so I could use it to circle my clit. I continued circling for another minute or so before turning the vibe on high and pushing it deep inside me. Once I was satisfied, I put my clothes back on and went back to my desk. I love high intensities, so I enjoyed this setting for a good ten minutes, letting myself focus on the vibe hitting my g-spot and imagining you placing me over your knee for a long hard spanking - while you’re in that sleek black suit and I’m in nothing but my collar, of course.

I decided to push my boundaries a bit this time around. I did a quick walk-through of the office to make sure no one was around and went back to my seat. I slid down a bit in my chair so that my lower half would be covered more by my desk, and slyly put a hand past my pants and into my panties so that I could adjust the setting of my vibe. I kept clicking the button until I reached a high pulsating setting, and worked on my Kegel muscles a little to try to make sure it would vibrate in all the right places. After ten minutes of wiggling and clenching, I switched the vibrator back to high since that felt better, and let my mind drift a bit as I watch a couple naughty Tumblr videos on my phone [my favorite]. I apparently was too involved, because when I looked at the clock, almost twenty minutes had passed instead of ten. I wish I could say I came, but I still didn’t hate the experience. I took my purse with me to the bathroom, removed the vibe, cleaned it off, and put it away. I attempted another picture to show you how wet I was but I just didn’t like the way it came out, so I cleaned myself off and went back to my desk.

Day 5

I put the last day of this task off as long as possible.. a whole week! I just didn’t have enough daylight hours after work to take a picture in my car, so I waited until Sunday afternoon when I had to run some errands. I decided to go easy on myself and pick out my smallest plug, the little purple silicone one. For my panties I chose a red silky t-shape thong that has three bows in the middle of each strap. The front has a little bit of black lace just at the top, and the rest is silky red. Before I left the house, a put a little dab of lube on the plug and inserted it, then finished up getting ready for the day. My first errand was to get some gas, but I was in my car the whole time so I wasn’t sure if that’d count as part of my thirty minute requirement. Next up, I went to the pharmacy to pick up my birth control. I really think I have the slowest pharmacy ever, because it took fifteen minutes of me mindlessly staring at the wall until I could check that task off of my to-do list. Time for the grocery store! I’m really glad I wore my most comfortable plug, because the store in my town recently changed owners and everything is all mixed up, so it took me a little longer than I wanted to do my shopping. I successfully avoided running into anyone I know and stocked up on all my baking needs while I was there. This was probably the only day out of the entire week that I didn’t try to rush because I was dreading taking that public photo. It was too busy at the shop to take a picture in the parking lot, so I decided to take a little drive to a more secluded neighborhood and park on the street. I sat there for a couple of minutes while pretending to look at my phone to make sure that this would be a safe place to take the photo. After deciding the coast was clear, I quickly climbed into my back seat since my windows are more tinted there and would lend me a bit more privacy. The plug was starting to annoy me and I didn’t want it to make my thong look strange in the photo because of its long base, so I slid it out before attempting to take the picture. The picture didn’t come out as well as I hoped because I was rushing and it was sort of dark in my backseat, but it wasn’t blurry so I’m happy I was able to get it done! I whipped my pants back on in a hurry and climbed back into my front seat. I was admittedly wet from the task, but mostly I was glad I finished it because I didn’t want to let you down after putting this last day off for way longer than I should have. I hope you’re happy with me! <3
Posted in Reports
Views 2759 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Got me hard reading about your naughty adventures - thank you for sharing.