Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A struggle you’ll always have!

Posted 07-05-2018 at 09:27 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-07-2018 at 06:46 AM by eevee.velvet

A struggle that you live with everyday!

I have never put much stock in crazy things like horoscopes until I seen the one for me at back of the I AM NUMBER FOUR book. It reads: “Nahkons are caught in an internal struggle style. They are constantly at war with themselves. Their intentions are pure as the driven snow, but they still have the desire to see just how much they can get away with. At their core, Nahkons are incredibly sensitive and intuitive, but that also means that since they...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in competitions
Old

Me and my ... facial and body hair

Posted 07-05-2018 at 10:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I didn't shave my face until the age of twenty-six. I think I didn't have upnormal facial hair growth, just that nobody else I knew with natural facial hair growth didn't shave until...
Oracle
Old

exploring my dominate side in sexual frustration

Posted 07-05-2018 at 05:21 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

so, i joined the mistress may i thread as a mistress and HOLY FRIGGIN TITS I LOVE IT.

because of me, a lucky wife will get to cum twice before her husband does. just doing my part one submissive man at a time to give the women of this world excellent treatment during sex.

to be honest, playing more to my dominate side has been doing wonders for my self esteem, which has been low with being denied touch.

usually, even if i've locked myself up, i still enjoy...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized