Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks in before I start squirming awkwardly, trying not to disturb my plug too much when you tug on my clamps to remind me to be still or I else I’d have to deal with the consequences. After 30 more spanks you’re satisfied with the red glow of my ass, now radiating heat and covered in handprints. You remove the clamps, but leave everything else and slowly walk me back over to the bed. You bend me over it so I’m laying flat, helpless with my hands still cuffed and my legs spread wide. You take your throbbing cock and rub it through my wet pussy lips before slowly pushing deep inside of me, making me gasp. You take the first few stokes slow, simultaneously teasing me and warming me up before increasing your pace. Within seconds you’re pounding your hips into me, making the bed rock and me moan. You put one foot up on the bed to gain leverage and feel me at a different angle making my cunt twitch around your cock even more. I’m about to ask permission to cum, but you’ve got other plans. You twist my collar tighter around my neck so I can’t make a sound, making my entire body shudder. My bodies desperation is all it takes to bring you to orgasm. You wrap your arms around my waist and cum inside me, slightly resting your body on mine as you release. We lay there a few minutes before you un-cuff me and remove the plug and rope. You leave me to stretch out my newly freed limbs, but not before you pull me into a deep and reassuring kiss.

You come back a few minutes later and lead me back to a warm and steamy bathroom. We step into it and savor the hot water pouring over us and lean into each other, allowing ourselves to unwind. After our long, soapy, relaxing shower you instruct me to get dressed up as you’d like to have a walk around the city before dinner. I blow-dry my hair straight so that when you run your hands through it, it’ll be soft and silky. I pick out a pale pink balconette bra with a dark pink lace trim, since I know you like it when my tits look perky and bimbo-like, and a very thin matching thong. I put them on, and do my make up accentuating my large doe eyes with eyeliner alone my upper lash line, and put on a brick red lipstick that pops against my recently tanned skin. I slip on my silver bangle that has your name engraved on the inside and put on a pair of red pumps before picking out a little black dress that reaches just inches below my ass. I’ve had the bedroom door open while getting ready, so you could catch a few glimpses of me as I move about. You come in while I’m removing my dress from the hanger, and briefly wrap your arms around me from behind.. kissing the nape of my neck and just letting your hands wander about aimlessly. You help me into my dress and zip it up, having turn in a full circle to make sure it’s up to your standards. You even have me bend down and touch my toes to make sure my dress shows off just enough without letting another man get too good of a look at your property.

You take my hand and lead me out of the door to our cab, and we chat and enjoy our ride into Manhattan together, you keeping your hand on my knee, me leaning into you feeling safe and content. We spend the next hour window shopping and talking as we walk hand in hand, slowly towards our destination. Just before we arrive at the restaurant, you pull me towards an empty alleyway and get down on one knee just in front of me, slide your hands up my dress and take my panties off. You put them in your suit pocket, and remind me not to leave a wet mess on the seat at the restaurant or else you’d have me get on all fours to clean it up. I blush at the thought, and promise to be on my best behavior. We arrive, and take our seats at the table and you take the liberty to order for the both of us. You know me well enough to know what I enjoy and you spare no expense throughout our lovely date. As we dine and converse, your hand finds mine often, making me feel relaxed despite my pantiless situation. After the waiter brings over the dessert menu, you tell me in order to have a treat I have to prove I earned it. You send me to the bathroom with instructions to take off my dress, get on my knees, and edge myself as quickly as possible twice. You have me use my phone to film the first edge and text it to you while I complete the second. As I’m putting my dress back on, I receive a message saying I have one last task to complete before I return to the table. I shift anxiously waiting to hear what I’m to do next, both nervous and excited to take another risk in such an upscale restaurant. You tell me to be a good girl and film myself doing a quick bark with my hands in the air to beg for my treat, tongue out, panting and all. It’s so quiet near the bathrooms that I’m reluctant, but I know the longer I take, the more chances I’ll have before someone comes knocking on the door. I do ask you asked, and make my way back to the table with my head down to hide the red in my cheeks. You tell me you’re pleased with me and that I’ve earned my dessert, and we share some decadent chocolate cake and champagne, all the while doing that cute little smirk that I love.

A little buzzed from the champagne, I’m very handsy with you on the cab ride back. The driver eyes you knowingly, and you grab my chin and pull me in for a kiss to satiate me. As we make our way up the walkway to the house, I’m already trying to untuck your shirt and loosen your tie. Instead of heading through the front door, you glance around and quickly pull me towards the side of the house. It’s dark and getting late, so no one is about but you pull my panties out of your pocket and stuff them into my mouth to make sure my inevitable moans will be muffled. You pick me up and thrust me against the house while hiking up my dress. I undo your belt and zipper, and you slide down your boxers quickly with your free hand.You fuck me hard and fast, and along with the thrill of getting caught we both cum quickly. We compose ourselves a bit before heading towards the front door, and I feel your cum start to trickle out of me down my thighs.

We head inside and clean ourselves up, settling into comfy clothes. I’m in just a tank top, your t-shirt, and silky cheeky panties, while you’re in your boxers and a tee. We curl up next to each other in bed, you spooning me and stroking my hair while I settle into the warmth of your body. We spend the rest of the night watching a movie, occasionally taking little breaks to get lost in a kiss or a grope. Eventually, we doze off and sleep well, comforted by the fact that we get to wake up to another lovely day together.
Posted in Fantasies
Views 1741 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Absolutely love these. Cannot wait for August babe!! Xx
  2. Old Comment
    Very well written! Especially the part in the restaurant. Especialllly the part where you'd have to lick up any wetness you leave on the chair. I might have to steal that idea...

I hope you'll get your perfect day in August! I'm very excited for the two of you to meet!