Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly that she is of course the response quickly came back:

Bratterfly: She should get to cum lots

I swear that one always has a smart arsed remark for every occasion. (I do adore that about you butterfly but shhhhh nothing to see here). But ok I'll take that suggestion and twist it ....errrr... I mean make her cum lots as requested.

I also asked for a proper task as well and she suggested one that asslvr and herself had enjoyed with clamps, string and a vibe that would be just perfect for what I had planned.

She was told to place her collar on and then to take the clothespins and tie string to them passing it through the D-ring and to make it tight enough that it would lift and support the weight of her breasts but not too tight it pulled the clamps off all the time.

That order was greeted with something like: "Well that's a sucky idea, you suck and she sucks too for suggesting it"

But she went to tie it on.. 5mins passed, 10 mins passed..

Tease: Have you finished yet?
Frosty: Impatient much sheese

Another 10mins passed and we finally got them on her nipples -- This girl will never have a career on Blue Peter if it takes that long to tie a couple of knots!

She was then told to insert her anal plug and pump it up, I think we started with about 8 pumps and added more later. On her blog she forgot to mention the plug and how she loves the feeling of it being pumped up to streth her arse. No idea why she missed sharing that.

With her tits lifted up it exposes the soft skin on the underside of her breasts so we started with 30 strikes with the spoon to that underside of each breast, knowing that each strike would lift the breast up and that it would drop again only to be caught by the clamps on her nipples. Sadly it kept pulling the clamps off with the weight of sluts tits. NOTE TO SELF: Get some clover clamps for Frosty.

This was followed by another set of strikes and then various sets on her thighs and arse but we gave up with the string suggestion that butterfly had given as the pegs kept coming off.

I'll skip over the Shouting and pussy swats since frosty covered them so well on her blog.

The second of bratterflys requests was that frosty cum lots, well ok I can work with that and technically she didn't say how much she meant by cum lots, how much rest between each and whether it needed to be with a toy like the hitachi that can leave a girl really sensitive. Thanks for the LOOPHOLES girls

So she was made to simply lay back, rev that hitachi bad boy up to high and hold it against her clit until told to stop and that I would be listening the whole time but would just ignore her for the most part. As she pointed out she's almost silent when she plays to so to begin with I had her repeat a mantra over and over whilst doing so. For some reson she didn't post that either and I'm sure some of our readers would be curious so she repeated the words:

" I am a filthy slut, my holes belong to Sir "

It was originally longer than that but apparently Frosty can't focus on remembering a sentence whilst she's playing, so much for females being able to multitask! She was also told to count outloud every time she had an orgasm

After a while I interrupted her mantra and I spoke to her my low toned voice that has such an effect over her, teasing her with it and letting her know I was listening. By then I could hear her making little noises and meeps and breathing heavier so it was time to leave her on mute and go shop.

So it went on I bought a few gifts online and chatted to some friends, letting butterfly know I'd done as she asked and frosty was being left cumming lots laughing evilly at using a loophole and twisting her words. It took all of about 30 seconds for bratterfly to hop into a group chat and leave frosty a message:

Butterfly: Frosty I love you
Butterfly: It wasn't my idea at all

It's such fun to be around playful brats, much like a tactical game of chess.. Adore you all he he he

When I've done this task in the past it's only been an hour or maybe an hour and a half before I'm being begged for it to stop with how painful and sensitive it's becoming but NOOOOOO not frosty, this girl has staying power (read horny slut). The whole session lasted 4.5hours with around 3hours of that being the hitachi fun.

I did ask how many time she orgasmed but simply got told, I lost count at 7 but that was a long time ago.. Well I guess we're going to have to repeat the task so she can count properly.

Anyhow once finished, I let her lay down for a few minutes before deciding to be cruel and make her get up and walk.. I would try an say I'm lovely and simply didn't know what effect it would have on her legs but you wouldn't believe me and ok I'd be lying. I was kind and kept it to just a walk around the bed from one side to the other..

Needless to say she was walking like a 95 year old that had just had sex with the entire rugby team, which gave way to some comments on how she could she could get around:

Frosty: i hve a zimmer frame!!
Frosty: somewhereeeeeeee
Frosty: oh
Frosty: over there it isss
Frosty: HAahaahah
Frosty: i dont think itd be big enough..i wonder how big the largest cucumber is
Frosty: ponders
Frosty: HOW BIG IS THE BIGGEST
Tease: the biggest cucumber for what?
Frosty: he took the wheelchair
Tease: where the hell did that come from
Frosty: i liked having wheelchair races pouts
Frosty: just the biggest cucumber in the whole world!
Frosty: to use as a broomstick and fly on
Frosty: hahaahahahahaah

Can anyone tell frosty what the biggest cucumber in the world is?

Needless to say it left her very very sore and in a floaty eurphoric state.

NEXT DAY
Now she would have you believe on her blog that I was mean and made her use the hitachi again but she's not quite being truthful there, despite being incredibly sore the next day she was still horny as hell thinking about the previous days task and had a bit of a mental dilemma going on.

Frosty: i dont wanna cum ever again atm
Tease: that can be arranged
Frosty: "atm" !
Frosty: part offf me is kinda tempteeeeed to see how much itd hurt again right now...and the other part of me..
Frosty: is not insane
Frosty: hahahaahaha

and then a little later on that night she asked again, and got what she asked for:

Frosty: dont tempt meeeeeee
Tease: but I like to tempt you ... want to cum?
Frosty: yes yes i do
Frosty: AHAHAAHAHA
Tease: You are wanting more play?
Frosty: maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Frosty: like part of mee
Frosty: is wanting it and errm maybe horny
Frosty: and the other is like WTF?
Tease: he he he not sure you'd like it though
Frosty: lets try
Frosty: we dunno til we try see HAHAHAHA
Tease: ha ha ha are you trying to get everything you want tonight?
Frosty: am i succeding?
Tease: not right now greedy girl
Frosty: sicks bottom lip out
Frosty: you like me in painn
Frosty: it would put me in pain see
Frosty: AHAHAHAAHAHA
Tease: hmmm true
Tease: ok put the hitachi on your clit again
Frosty: oooooo
Frosty: that was easier to convince then i thought
Frosty: oh my days
Frosty: make it stop
Tease: make the wand stop?
Frosty: yessss
Tease: why?
Frosty: senstiveeeeeeeeeeee
Tease: you asked for it so it stays
Tease: just an hour tonight
Frosty: nooooooooo
Frosty: please please noooo
Frosty: pleasseeee
Frosty: parrt of me wants you to let me stop and the other part wants you be mean AHAHAHAHA
Frosty: i dunno which part is moreeeeeeee
Tease: ha ha well you get no choice slut, since you asked for it
Frosty: but i was sillllllllly
Tease: hmm guess she learns the tough way
Tease: feeling good now?
Frosty: no Sir
Tease: aww well poor you
Tease: Well I could make you stop
Frosty: please Sir
Tease: Can't hear you sorry ha ha ha
Tease: Ah poor you that must be so tender
Frosty: it is Sir
Tease: did you manage to have you orgasm?
Frosty: yes Sir, thank you
Frosty: please can I stop Sir
Frosty: please Sir
Tease: Are you saying something?
Frosty: pleasssse Sir please let me stop please Sir
Frosty: pllleeasseee
Tease: ha ha ha sure you can stop
Frosty: thank you thank you thank you Sir
Tease: ha ha ha you're welcome
Frosty: remind me not to ask for stoooopid things in future
Frosty: ahahahaah

I think that you'll all agree after having read the evidence that our delightful, funny, smart arsed brat that we all love and adore is...well.. how do I put it..

FROSTY IS A GREEDY SLUT!!

It's a little long but thank you all for reading and I'm sure she'd love to hear your comments on if you agree with her greedy ways. Also thank you my wonderful sub you make every day a pleasure and every task we share together is just pure sweet ecstacy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3237 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So delightfully evil. I love it!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    So delightfully evil. I love it!
    He he he thanks such kind words
  3. Old Comment
    You just had to include the mantra didn't you, Sir? I left that out ON PURPOSE! *blushes*

I actually totally forgot about including the plug on my report so for once that wasn't intentional *whistles*

You're mean for including my begging. *blushes more*
  4. Old Comment
    Awe, Miss Lover, it was fun to read the extra details that you forgot about or intentionally left out, hehe

Thanks Tease, for posting this!
  5. Old Comment
    My favorite part of that whole report

"Thanks for the LOOPHOLES girls"

Its like karma just bit the pair of them in the ass for using loopholes! I dont know how you managed to mute her for so long the sounds of a woman playing is always so appealing even if they are trying to be quiet you can hear how wet they are and the breathing and its all very sexy.
  6. Old Comment
    Dang my scientific mind. After reading your side of the events now, you've made me curious as to how long she could last the next day after using the Hitachi on her clit for 5 hours...it also makes me glad that I don't have a Hitachi.