Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 8

Posted 12-22-2009 at 10:18 AM by pisspants
Tags bath, orgasm, pants

As I walked home, wondering if anyone could hear me squelching along, my penis was being massaged by all the gunge in my underpants.

I started rubbing my crotch fairly vigerously as I walked along and then suddenly realised there was a guy coming along in the opposite direction. He must have seen me rubbing myself but he didn't say anything. Why are people out in the park so late at night!

Walking home, the streets were very quiet and I got back home without seeing anyone else. I had previously decided to use the back door and not the front as I didn't want a whole load of mess in the house so I came in via the backyard. In the yard I finished off what I had started to do in the park, had an orgasm and came in my pants.

Now was the tricky bit of letting myself in without getting too much mess in the house but in actual fact a lot of the stuff was inside my clothing and that which had been on the outside was mostly washed off when I dunked myself in the park. I let myself in through the backdoor and stepped gingerly onto the old towel that I had put down on the floor before leaving.

Looking at the clock I saw that it was 1.00am. I had been out for more than two hours!

I wasn't sure what to do next but then decided I could make it up the stairs to the bathroom if I was very careful, so I very slowly came upstairs and got into the empty bathtub where I stripped off completely and piled all my messy clothes and trainers in the sink.

I had a good hot bath - using two lots of water but even so I felt that I still had a thin coating of oil all over my skin and so put some clean clothes on (shirt, underpants, socks) to go to bed in as I didn't want to risk getting any oil stains in the bed...to be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2711 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments