Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Read before request to be my slave This is just made for you to help you consider your request to be my slave properly, and get to know what you are getting into and what I like, so what you have to bring in to get a positive reply
Old

Coming out

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Thanks to sockless74's blog post, I have seriously asked myself how I came along. I think partly, I didn't try to fool anyone, but on the other hand, I have meddled and struggled with how others conceive me.

I am transgender. I thought it didn't play a role too much that I was, and still do, but on the other hand: society. That's the whole trouble it's about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.
Oracle
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Re: What's a good domme/dom?

Posted 12-23-2017 at 07:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 08:13 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is no request for PMs or visitor messages by slaves desperately looking for a dominant. I am nevertheless aware that I attract those with any blog post and action, especially with such a topic as this.

So alias wrote about his opinion on what makes a good dominant and inspired me to do the same here.

1. Responsible and reasonable. We are all too eager, emotional and aroused to take up tasks and p/funishments and get off. That's alright. But the subs...
Oracle
Old

What makes my slaves

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 03:58 AM by CSasha

Inspired by Clever_one's recent blog entry, I'd like to talk a bit what I expect from my slaves.

First of all: a tiny bit of manners. I am lacking manners myself, but if you just PM me and directly request to be my slave, maybe even without a hello, line breaks, punctuation, you are just not fit to be my slave. At least, not yet.

Second: I love literate people. You don't have to read any tiny bit I have written, but you have to be willing to read. I don't want to be anyone's...
Oracle
Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Oracle
Old

Opening up

Posted 11-01-2017 at 03:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:25 AM by CSasha

In the recent weeks, thanks to industrious slaves kept anonymous to you, I got a couple of nice reports and even videos on completed tasks. Not only do I enjoy others doing tasks for me, including making both of us happy by putting themselves down, possibly even spreading the love and show via a public blog post. I also noticed I have found a certain kick in gasping sounds. I don't want anybody to be damaged permanently, and it's also not about any damage at all, but panting and gasping is a clear sign...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

getDare Survival Guide

Posted 06-18-2017 at 03:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:26 AM by CSasha

Eyes bigger than the mouth. Do you know that moment when you desire more than is good for you, when you bit off more than you can chew, or when something surprisingly turns out to be quite different than you thought? Happens all too often, to all of us. It's fine.

Today I encountered several current and past bigger examples of this issue, here on getDare: People, who started quite ambitious, nearly as much as to make me worry by their planned burden, only to be more or less clearly...
Oracle
Old

Give and take

Posted 06-13-2017 at 02:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:27 AM by CSasha

I am not sure if I just take it the wrong way, but ever so often seeing something like or "dare me" or "and waiting for dares" I think: 'What a pity." Alright, there are many users only giving out (PM) dares, but my impression is, there are way more people who desire to get some than users who could ever give out those numbers. On the other hand, and that's how I see friends with PM dare lists get a lot, is not only linking them in their signature and being active on getDare...
Oracle