Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Alexis' Humiliating Task Pt. 2

Posted 03-01-2015 at 08:33 AM by Komodo Jones

So it’s the first day of March, the first month of spring which hopefully will be soon because so many of us are sick of the snow! Anyway, a lot has happened, recently and by recently I mean yesterday. My underwear control thread is officially closed (just didn’t get enough traffic to keep it going), Alexis’ rule of wearing hose every week as well as having to edge in front of Sir Cum-A-Lot and Miss Jizz-Right-Here has ended. For those of you have wanted the bears, don’t worry you won’t be seeing the last of them right now. But probably most importantly, the voting for Alexis’ most humiliating task to date has ended and I have the results of the voting. So before I state what the numbers mean, let’s see how the voting went.

Tied for the bronze trophy are statements 22, “I want to see my lipstick rings on Master’s cock” and statement 27, “I want Master to train me to cum only from anal penetration then lock me up in chastity where my tiny dick belongs.” Course we all know this will be happening very soon. And I think I would like to add this regarding statement #27. When Alexis wrote this she did not mean that the only way she would get release would be from stimulating her anus. She meant that she wishes she could cum from anal stimulation one time without any other stimulation if that makes sense. Both of these statements got two votes.

The silver trophy with three votes is statement #17, “I want Master to have a picture of my lipstick stained face with his cum dripping down my chin.”

And taking home the gold with four votes is statement #25, “I want to be placed in stocks in a short skirt, high heels and slutty makeup for guys to take advantage of me.” This was one of Alexis’ favorite statements too, as was statement #22.

Either way though Alexis had a fun time writing these statements, saying them out loud, and then having my share them on getdare as humiliation is a huge turn-on for her, but as I said before, the statements and the voting needed were only one part of the task. Before I continue though I would like to extend a thank you to all the people who voted (even the ones we recruited/asked to vote). The second part of the task wouldn’t really be possible without the help from you.

Now a couple of you have asked me what happens and what the significance of the numbers mean. Well originally, the plan was to add the numbers of the first statement that each person voted for and then average that and that would be the number of edges Alexis had to before she could cum and that was a resounding…16. Well that’s not very torturous at all I could probably do that in an afternoon. But…due to a little wager that my slave and I made with the Superbowl…a bet that she could not win, she gets to do the harder version of this dare. To make this even more difficult I would also be adding the second votes of everybody and divide that by the number of people who made a second vote. That made a more comforting number of 22. And also take the possible third votes of everyone, which I was the only who made a third vote and divide that by the person which makes 23. Also originally, I was going to separate these into three different categories in where there would be a different time period between each edge, and then a day off, but I think I’m just going to add them all together. So in total, Alexis will have to do 61 edges before she’s allowed to cum. That still doesn’t seem TOO bad but it still will be difficult for her as I’ve been letting her cum, usually once a day since we’ve started as my princess loves her orgasms. I could’ve made the total higher but I don’t want to be too difficult on my slave yet as we’ve only officially been together a little under two and a half months.

Well there are going to be a couple of things that will make this more fun…for me. First off, she has to wait at least an hour between each edge. The second factor that will make this a little difficult. If you read my last entry, Alexis is going to be in chastity pretty soon. Her chastity period starts on March 3rd. It starts at midnight if she puts it on the previous evening or it starts at whatever she puts it on if she puts it on Tuesday morning. And if you read also you can tell without a doubt that she has at least 40 days in her belt, but now you can say without a doubt that she has 41 days in chastity because she teased me about a certain subject that I warned her not to tease about but she did anyway. So since she teased me once I added a day to her sentence. But no one but me still know how many days she has until her chastity is over, and it’s probably going to stay that way, as I want her not to know when she’ll be released. I have asked Alexis about edging inside the belt though and she said it was relatively easy so I’m going to take her word for that.

But what about her wife, would I be ruining the relationship if I didn’t allow them to have sex once in a while?! Very good question. What kind of Master would I be if I interfered with the relationship of her and her wife, not a good one that’s what kind. But of course there will be a price to pay for every time Alexis cums with her wife’s help, another edge as well as another day of chastity will be added on. Now I realize that may seem cruel for Alexis to pay by having sex with her wife but…the fact of the matter is that Alexis is not exactly in control of when they have sex. As I’ve said before, Alexis’ wife has graciously accepted my idea of being Alexis’ keyholder. And she seems to have a devious side, like myself, so I don’t know how often that will happen. Of course these punishments will only happen when these counts are still in play. For example, if Alexis has edged her 61 times and then he and his wife finally have sex, he won’t have to add an edge…but he’ll still have to add a day of chastity. Of course once his chastity is over, he shouldn’t have to worry about that for a while. There’s only so much you can do with a male sub when his dick is locked up and well his wife and I enjoy playing with it, on separate occasions of course, even though she knows about me.

Well that’s all I’m going to say for now on the matter…there are a couple more things I have to say regarding Alexis’ chastity buuuuut I’ll wait to elaborate on that more on Tuesday. So if you’re interested in that stay tuned for next time. Oh and because Alexis will no doubt read this, don’t start the 61 edges until you’re locked up, k princess? Thanks once again to everybody who voted.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1055 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a lot of fun .. for you and her wife at least... Poor Alexis...
  2. Old Comment
    I can mostly blame myself for this, i suppose.