Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sain

1. Old Comment

Congratulations Jaro!

Thank you Sain that's very nice of you to say so. Thank you too for linking that index of mine.

You ran a good campaign too and I'm glad you got promoted to mod. We need good people to be mods!

*wiggles off to think of new games, live events, truths and dares*
  2. Old Comment

Congratulations Jaro!

Jaro does do a lot for the site and so do you, I love gD activity!

Nice job on the blog.
  3. Old Comment

Official King Campaign Blog

I can buy cookies at the store and not have to join anyone, that's not an incentive :-D ;-)

Everyone rules their own universe already, lol

Order 69 sounds good with a certain person I have in mind, but I just call it a very nice position

Congratulations on being offered the new mod position and helping out!

Getdare is awesome because of the people we have here and the people that we used to have here too.

This community is awesome, but can be even more awesome like it has been before and even surpass that crest as well. I guess there's no limit the sky, but while trying to maintain the same quality of everything is good, it is more than that. Everything evolves and changes, not remains the same and gets stagnant or dull to growth. Hopefully we will continue move forward in a supportive, innovative, and wholly considerate way. Communication is from all sides is important, but our own effort is just as well.

I appreciate yours and everyone else's presence on this site

Also, you're into sci-fi, etc ~ Brownie points from me.

More cookies for you
    Updated 09-17-2018 at 12:09 PM by Joan Sky
  4. Old Comment

you will definitely run a fair and honest election -nods- no tampering of votes with your mod powers or anything -whistles-
  5. Old Comment

Congratulations with the new job as a mod!

Yes, I am certain you would be an excellent King. But I am also certain that I would be a better King.
  6. Old Comment

Oooh cookies! I like cookies.
  7. Old Comment

Luck and keep telling yourself you don't care about power.

Wish you the best of luck. Happy to run against you!
  8. Old Comment

Rules Report

Hey Sain a great report.. yes I realise how edging is more fun when done comfortably with some uncertainty about the end of the session and not a specified number with no possiblity of cumming, spoilers (partly your idea) were a great addition. You do drink a lot of soda, soda worth 25% of your masturbation time! I noticed you never posted much on gD during the week. That's a lot of cold showers, I thought bathroom singing wasn't that tabooed. Lol
  9. Old Comment

Nude Swimmer Report

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sain
    I found the choice of bondage material (plastic wrap) very funny for reasons I'm unwilling to say in a public blog...
    Hihihi

Under these circumstances (which I didn't know), very well done. Thanks for sticking to and reporting it. Very well completed.
  10. Old Comment

Sain's Code Punishment Thread Tasks

401/624 minutes done... that's great progress!!
  11. Old Comment

PM Dares

JOIN!!! ................. now
  12. Old Comment

Sain's Code Punishment Thread Tasks

This is a good way to keep track.. thanks for maintaining it in such an organised manner.. hope to read some mini reports on some interesting tasks as well.. here or in the thread itself..
  13. Old Comment

PM Dares

Best start for a PM dare list.
  14. Old Comment

Report, One Day of Rules

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Yay!

I'm glad you had fun. I wanted to include a mild dislike (lines) so it wasn't all easy getting that orgasm. When I saw rules curiousity listed I thought that would be a good thing to test.

Originally I had it as edge twice on the hour ever hour before changing it to once as I wasn't sure if that would be too much every hour. Do you think it would have still been as fun or become overwhelming if I had kept it to two?
    I don't think two edges on the hour would be overwhelming. Once I do the first one, the second one would be quick because I'd already be aroused.
  15. Old Comment

Report, One Day of Rules

Yay!

I'm glad you had fun. I wanted to include a mild dislike (lines) so it wasn't all easy getting that orgasm. When I saw rules curiousity listed I thought that would be a good thing to test.

Originally I had it as edge twice on the hour ever hour before changing it to once as I wasn't sure if that would be too much every hour. Do you think it would have still been as fun or become overwhelming if I had kept it to two?
  16. Old Comment

Denied by Girls...

I may have to give the game a try when I've settled in a little more.
  17. Old Comment

Denied by Girls...

Mmhhh,
    I never looked at that thread for reason it's not my piece of cake. Based on what you say i mght start looking (reading, not playing). It might be nice to see how the girls are working the boys.