Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sissydiaper

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

hey diary

Posted 07-30-2021 at 08:21 PM by sissydiaper

so let me go in to some detail that went on with me for the three years i was gone i was living in Florida and my girlfriend's mother kick me out just because she didn't like me so i hit the streets and started to give up so instead of giving up i walk to pa so maybe i could set up a home base for me and my girlfriend but things didn't work out the way i wanted so when she came up to pa my grandfather took us in and let sleep in a room but the biggest problem was he was a hoarder and we had room or even...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey diary

Posted 07-30-2021 at 12:17 PM by sissydiaper

i know its been a long time diary but i am so sorry but i ended up homless and living on the streets again but i never gave up and i finailly got place to live in again so i am going back to 24 7 wearing diapers again and trying to get my life back on the road so i can make money with being a baby and being humiliated and i am still trying to make videos so i can have a job for life cause i will only do what i love and told to do
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

diary

Posted 02-21-2018 at 06:51 PM by sissydiaper

been a long time i have posted something in here for a while but thing have got so worst and hard and all i have been doing is fighting so i can stay myself and not trying to hide my anger or rage on the wrong person but i am trying to stay me but need things to do daily and the hard thing is that there are nothing to do
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:41 PM by sissydiaper

Well diary I am done cleaning and mommy has not got back to me. I don't know how much I can stay up. So will talk to you tomorrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave diary

Posted 11-12-2016 at 05:37 PM by sissydiaper

Today I have find a mommy to use me as she see fit and I am so happy that I am finally getting to serve someone.

To be honest I have been waiting for this to happen to me for years and it really do come to terms.

I am in a new diaper that my mommy told me to be in. Mommy told me I was to also better always be in diapers I am so happy for this.
Posted in Uncategorized