Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Working on the gag reflex - day 2

Posted 01-27-2021 at 10:40 AM by RainbowSky

After yesterday's first ever cocksucker training we realised that the biggest issue holding me back is my gag reflex - although my gag reflex has already got better as when I took a lateral flow test today I didn't gag for the first time.

Sir had been doing some research in how to suppress the gag reflex and wanted to try them on me. So the first thing Sir had me do was to coat my dildo to the 3 inch mark with my own spit as this is a natural lubricant and can make the dildo easier to...
Distinguished Member
Old

Toys and equipment - the list continues...

Posted 01-27-2021 at 03:44 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

A little bit of an update of my list of toys and equipment:

Nipple clamps with chain
Black hood
Blind fold
Wooden clothepins (24 of them)
Hogtie kit (velcro/non lockable)
A set of 8 D6 dice in a bag
Shoe laces (for CTB and what not)
Butt plug (medium size)
Anal dildo (also medim size)
Parachute ball stretcher
Penis vibrator (Renegade Head unit)
Cock cage (Impound Gladiator)
Black vinyl bondage tape
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Training of a cocksucker - first day

Posted 01-26-2021 at 02:18 PM by RainbowSky

Since I entered into the trial period with Sir I have tried a lot of new things but a lot of them are fairly straightforward - with no experience you can just jump in and do them, such as confinement.

One things Sir had noticed is that in a post I had responded to in the truth section here on the site was that I had said that I wanted a dildo. Now, this wasn't strictly true. The question itself was "What toy would you want that you don't already have?" and essentially its the...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Earning a treat

Posted 01-24-2021 at 10:28 AM by RainbowSky

In the UK there is a show called the Wheel. Sir and I both watch it from our respective houses. Last night Sir challenged me to a little bit of a competition. How many questions could I get right? If I did well I would get a nice task today, if not... well I don't want to contemplate that right now.

So far with this show I have done awfully. I'm not very good, the categories have been obscure. Its horrible. There was a very high chance of failing given the topics were history, the 80's,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average.

I faced my first punishment

Posted 01-23-2021 at 11:45 AM by RainbowSky

I've settled in quickly to my role being owned and completing tasks set by Sir. He now has me wearing my collar most of the time. Throughout the week we have been practising skills and tasks. He has had me record me saying "I am Sir's cuntosaurus and I deserve this. I will do my best for Sir". My ability to tie rope and make bondage look pretty has greatly increased. We've practised spanking in different places including my thighs which bruised when we did it and my cunt. And today Sir brought...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old

Acceptance

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:40 PM by MysticalMadness
Updated 01-22-2021 at 09:45 PM by MysticalMadness (Grammar)

Hey all, I have what I think is a general dating/relationship question as I have no experience with traditional dating. I was voicing some of my frustrations to a friend and her advice to me was that I need to think about what I can bring into a relationship that no one else can. Ive been stewing on this on and off for a few months.

Realistically, this isn't possible. Im not pretty by most peoples standards. Im a plain Jane and I dont like makeup (not to mention im also what is known
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Year, New Park

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Yesterday, I completed another public crossdressed/nude walk. It’s been a while since I have done anything like this (I may have done it a bit much in Sept/Oct & kind of burned myself out), but I really enjoyed it. The last few times I have done this sort of thing have all been in/around the same park, so this time I decided to go somewhere different.

I did barely any preparation for this one. Just grabbed some clothes & toys, before getting in my car & driving. I used my GPS...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares