Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Throughts

Posted 09-10-2014 at 03:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

Ok, it is 4:42am in the early morning and I just can't sleep. I have been tossing and turning back and fourth trying to get to bed. I keep thinking of the ads that I have read on Subs, who are looking for a Dom. It is a job in order to find that right special sub, and it is no easy task. I know that some would say why waste all the time, and just read their ad and either answer it or move on. Well, a ad truly says so very much about a person. It brings out the true values of how they are. Everyone is different and I can respect them for that, but I am serious. Some have written so very little, as others have written a report about themselves. It is really no easy task, if you are truly honest in that search for that special sub to connect with.

I would never think or dream the kind of time that I am putting into it. At first, I thought it would take some work, but as much as it truly is. Yes, I can see a few of you saying; their is no need to do it that way. Well, I believe a relationship and all the parts that go with it, must be honest and real. You are going to spent that time with a person, to help make them a better and stronger person. You are going to teach them the challenges that they have not experience from a whole new aspect. You will be facing sides of them that you were not counting on, in which will come out of them. From that stand point, it is like discovering a whole new part of them. My problem is that I believe in giving it all that I have when I into this. That is what I am looking for in a special sub.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 541 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments