Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average.

No. You are not punching above your weight.

Posted 09-13-2018 at 04:01 AM by pranadevil

So, had a friend elsewhere trigger something earlier when she said she was "punching above her weight".

She's not, she's gorgeous. But that's also not why she's not punching above her weight. She's not because it doesn't matter what people external from her and her partner think, and the only person that matters when it comes to whether they want to be with her, is her partner.

It's not whether society says someone needs to be of a certain "level" of...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

About me

Posted 11-20-2017 at 01:21 AM by saruman
Updated 11-20-2017 at 01:15 PM by saruman

Hey! If you're checking this page, you might be interested in buying spells!! No? uhh... what about some dark magic? Potions? smokeweed? condoms? Nah, I don't sell the last one.

I'll get straight to the point now. This blog post is titled 'About me' (HAPPY REALISATION!!) so I'm gonna tell you all something about me!

Ready? On my mark, Get set, read everything below!!

1.) I'm strictly straight male. I'm not gay, nor bisexual.

2.) I'm a dominant...
Old

Why Unicorns Are Better Than Ponies.

Posted 07-14-2019 at 11:39 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM gave me this topic a while ago to write about, I just forgot to post it until now.

Unicorns are known worldwide to be beautiful mysterious creatures. They are usually white with a gleaming mane and coat and symbolise purity and truth. Unicorns will pierce liars hearts with their horns. Although they are usually shown as white they can also be black or brown or even gold! Have you ever seen a gold pony? Nope! A pony doesn’t even have a horn! Nor does it symbolise anything special...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Four Years And Counting!

Posted 07-30-2019 at 04:37 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

This was supposed to be posted on the 17th July but life got in the way. Silly life.

17th July 2019 marks four years I have belonged to AM. Four. Whole. Years. I can't believe it sometimes. That's like a whole life time online. It truly doesn't seem like four years since he got all bossy and dom twatly on me and started ordering me to go to bed that night.

AM and I are incredibly similar in the majority of ways. So you'd think by now one of us would have killed the other....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.

A few issues on getdare, that I believe needs to be changed.

Posted 12-23-2008 at 05:58 AM by bungie1

The first problem is that you cannot request pictures on getdare, wethere it is from a dare, or a pm. I believe this needs to be changed becouse this way there is no proof that the people acualy did the dare, and it would be fun to look at past pictures
Second, people under the age of 18 cannot post in the S/M section at all! I am ok with not being allowed to post i the advertizement part, but I like the S/M lounge!
Marry Christmas!
Happy Hanica!
Have a kickin Quanza! (ps I don't...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Best night ever!!!

Posted 08-24-2010 at 06:12 PM by Tiger

A bed
+
Rope
+
Leather wrist and ankle cuffs
+
More rope
+
A flogger
+
A vibrator

=

BEST NIGHT EVER
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

cloasure part 2

Posted 09-25-2014 at 06:02 AM by owneed (Creepness)
Updated 09-25-2014 at 06:31 AM by owneed

Okay, now I need to lay out my thoughts on a lot of things, and it's really hard to do so in my state, but I will try my best…

Owning a submissive doesn't mean that you are a better person at all, what I mean is that when you own a sub, and they are doing all what you want, and they stop doing all the things that makes you upset, and they give up control willingly to you, and they accept that their pleasure or suffering come only from you, and they actually do that, that is not at all...
Posted in Uncategorized