Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Matt's wet walk... :o

Posted 02-22-2020 at 06:24 AM by Matt:

I have now done the "wet yourself on a walk" task with added extra's...

I was told I had to do the walk around mid day, and could not pee for 3 hours before the walk. I also had to drink 5 glasses of water during this time...

So by the time I had to go on the walk my bladder was feeling very full... I was not allowed any underwear, and Sam picked the trousers I would have to wear, so no black ones that I had hoped... She picked a khaki green coloured pair for me. Was glad at least she did not pick very light coloured ones! But I knew it would show through the ones she had picked...

Unusually when going for a walk, I had hoped it would be raining! So would be less people about, and if I was a bit wet from the rain, other wet marks might not be so obvious... But just my luck, despite the country going through a very wet phase and quite a bit of flooding, it was dry and sunny.....

So after putting some old shoes on I set off for my walk from my house... I walked to a local green area with a canal near me, took about 15-20 mins to get there. Then I walked a bit off the paths across a grassy area to do the deed... I started trying to pee, despite really needing to go, it did not seem to want to come.. but after a minute or 2, I did start to pee, feeling it run down my leg and start to soak into my trousers... For some very strange reason, I do kind of enjoy the feeling of wetting myself.. But this was off set by the thought that I was out in public at mid day and people may see me.... Considering how full my bladder had felt, it did stop sooner than I expected, but nether the less, there was still a very noticeable wet patch down my left trouser leg

Here is a picture of the end result....

Then I started to walk home, I was under strict instruction that on the walk back I had to keep "pushing" and if any more pee would come to wet myself more... I really hoped that no more would come! Feeling the wet patch rub against my leg was a constant reminder of my state, and I really hoped nobody would look and notice! There were a few people about.. I felt so embarrassed.

To my dismay, after about 10 mins walking back I could feel more pee start to come....By this time I was out of the green area, and was walking along pavement by roads (or sidewalks for USA people...) with cars driving by. If anything more pee came this 2nd time than the first! My left trouser leg was completely soaked in pee, and there was a "trail" of pee along the pavement I was walking...

Here is another picture after the 2nd "wetting"...

And a gif of walking afterwards....

Walking in such soggy trousers was not so pleasant... I don't know if anybody did see me while I was walking, whether when driving past in a car, or walking themselves, if they did, they could not have missed my very wet left leg...

Even after I got back to my apartment block, I still had to walk through the communal areas to get to my house, hoping not to meet any of my neighbours! Luckily, I did not see anybody as I rushed back into my house.

I quickly stripped of and jumped in the shower....I was glad to be able to clean myself...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1813 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very brave man! You did a great job.
  2. Old Comment
    So lovely, Matt. Well done!
  3. Old Comment
    Blimey! i salute your bravery, sir!

Also, if i may, love your shoes! Where did you get them? i had a pair like that ages ago but they are long dead and my new ones aren't nearly as nice. Sorry, utterly off-topic...

Connie
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Consensus View Comment
    Blimey! i salute your bravery, sir!

Also, if i may, love your shoes! Where did you get them? i had a pair like that ages ago but they are long dead and my new ones aren't nearly as nice. Sorry, utterly off-topic...

Connie
    Thanks

the shoes were Hushpuppies brand, very old now and worn out. Why I was wearing them, as would not want to have pee in my newer shoes lol They were very comfortable shoes.
  5. Old Comment
    Of course! Mine were too. And yes, old shoes suit this better.

Connie
  6. Old Comment
    I was very impressed by this Matt, very brave, made me very proud that you did this for me (And then to do it again in jeans.... )