Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sissymaria8

Rate this Entry

"If you don't reply..." Dare Checklist

Posted 02-24-2021 at 01:35 PM by Sissymaria8
Updated 03-09-2021 at 08:05 PM by Sissymaria8

I'll write down any dares I need to do along with a report if I think the dare needs one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post
Sissymaria8 - Go to https://www.mistressstella.com/free-content/ and choose 3 files to listen to (should all be free download and no login required). While listening you must be wearing your maid uniform. After each file you will be a good sissy flip a coin. Heads you deepthroat your dildo 20 times. Tails you fuck yourself with the dildo for 10 minutes. Better hope you get heads first .
(Completed Feb. 21)
I put on my maid uniform and headphones and listened to the first hypno file. When I was done i flipped a coin and got heads so i did 20 deepthroats. By the time i finished the first set of deepthroats I was already really horny and leaking in chastity cage. Then I went and listened to the second hypno file. Then i flipped a coin and it landed on heads again so i did 20 more deepthroats. After I finished i put on the third and final hypno file. After finishing all 3 hypno files and the first 2 sets of deepthroats I was hoping it would land on tails because I was so horny but it landed on heads again and i finished off with another 20 deepthroats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Jazzy View Post
@sissymaria8 roll a dice and multiply it with the amount of hours your too late. This is how long you will be wearing a maid outfit and clean your house. Cause this can end up being a load of hours feel free to split it up in shifts. For example daily 3 hours etc.
(Completed March 4)
I needed to complete 15 hours in my maid uniform cleaning. It took a while to complete but over the course of about two weeks i split up the cleaning in increments of between 1-3 hours of cleaning each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowgecko727 View Post
@sissymaria8: if you don’t respond in two hours you must sleep in a wedgie for a week and edge every morning.
(Completed March 2)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1056 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice, I like blog posts about an ongoing theme / session etc with reports to every dare. Sums it up nicely. Hope it will get longer soon