Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Being a brat for Sir! (punishment)

Posted 02-18-2021 at 11:48 AM by RainbowSky

Being asexual I don't enjoy edging or cumming. I still aroused and on rare occasions this can cause me to need a form of release - before being owned I would resolve this with a quick edge with a vibe and then move on and not need one for months. Since being with Sir he has made sure this is not the case and I have become a little horny, aroused bitch that regularly begs him to let me have a release.

Two days ago this resulted in my bratty side coming out.

I had completed a task in the morning from my thread on here and written my report. The task had been humiliating and as a result my cunt had been leaking and was very eager for attention. I tried to ignore it but by the afternoon could no longer manage. I asked Sir to let me edge. He said no. I began pleading with Sir but he wouldn't let me. Instead he made me tease my clit further by placing the vibe against it for a few seconds or until I was close to edging. I did it a couple of times but it was becoming extremely difficult not to just hold it on for a little while longer and edge. I told Sir and he told me to stop teasing then and put the vibe away.

I became a whiny spoilt little brat at this. Still begging him for release when he was saying no, pleading him, trying to coerce him into letting me edge, promising him things but he was adamant that I wasn't going to edge. I badly lost my temper - this is very unusual for me. I don't really ever lose my temper at all so for something this small, being told no, to cause me to explode was a big surprise to me, and I think to Sir.

I told Sir I hated him. Yes, I uttered three very harmful and hurtful words at him that I should never have said. Sir has always been kind, caring and gentle with me. He asked me if I wanted to retract my statement and I said no. I was angry, the fog was clouding my brain. At the time surface deep I probably meant it but deep down I didn't. Sir told me that I certainly wouldn't be edging now and I huffed and sulked for a good 40ish minutes without messaging him.

When I calmed down I apologised to Sir and explained I didn't mean it. Sir asked me to write lines. He told me to write a page of a4 saying 'I am sorry and will not act spoilt'. He also had me write half a page of a4 on why I was sorry and another half of a4 about why I used hate and why I regret it. I did both quite happily, knowing that I deserved this punishment, I needed to show Sir I was truly sorry and he needed to know this. I sent photos of the completed lines and letter to Sir to which he was pleased with them.

After we had finished play I asked if there would be any further punishment. Sir was uncertain if it warranted it. I asked to share my opinion, which he granted, and explained I did think it deserved more. There is a difference between doing something naughty or troublesome in play for play and losing my temper and lashing out. Had I made the conscious decision to be a bit cheeky/naughty/bratty then the lines, I feel, would have been fine because it was done in a playful manner. But this was more serious and I explained as much to Sir and felt that lines was too "soft/easy" given how hurtful my words were, and the fact that I had lost my temper and needed to learn to keep it in check.

We took a break for a bit and then that evening Sir had me complete a much more severe punishment. He had me pour rice on the floor and kneel on it. I then had to place 4 pegs on my cunt lips (2 on each side), 1 on my tongue and 1 on each nipple. This is difficult for me as I have a very sensitive left nipple that can't cope with the pain of pegs. I've also realised my tongue can't cope as well. Sir had me read my apology out loud, my voice was as clear as I could make it but the words were still a bit odd sounding and not quite perfect with the pegs. Then I removed the nipple and tongue pegs. Then Sir had me put them back on and read my lines out. Then rather than remove them Sir asked me if I had learnt my lesson, I explained I had. Some point during this I removed the tongue peg as my tongue was beginning to swell up and I also quickly hit the left peg with Sir's permission. He then told me to do the same to all the remaining pegs. They wouldn't come off by hitting so instead I was allowed to remove them by opening them. My legs were embedded with the pattern of the rice and really shaky/numb/achy to walk on, my cunt was sore, my nipples were sore and my tongue was sore. I definitely felt the punishment once finished and it has definitely left a reminder to behave, not lose my temper or act spoilt.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 958 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments