Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

Failed Forfeit - Now I Have to Orgasm at Work

Posted 03-12-2023 at 12:49 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-12-2023 at 03:19 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I concede. There is no way I'm going to be able to masturbate for 70 minutes at work in 14 different places. I didn't think I would get so many responses, especially after being away for so long. The creep(er) who came up with this insidious little forfeit, however, told me I simply can't ignore the original challenge because that would be "false advertising" and he wants his report. So yes, you'll will get to see me "bare ass and wet" spanking myself bright red later this week, however, I still have to masturbate at work tomorrow. There is no longer a time or location requirement, however, I have to achieve a full orgasm. If I fail at that I have to post a second picture of me "slapping my titties getting them good and crimson with the spoon while wearing a wet t-shirt." I have to admit when I masturbate I usually don't orgasm, and I have certainly not had one in a public building, so I wouldn't be lying to say that I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow. I'm going to have to think this out.
Views 551 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Looks like your Monday is going to be a thrilling one! You better achieve that full orgasm, otherwise we'll have another nice picture to look at
  2. Old Comment
    Interesting, you just got done losing a forfeit and can’t wait to lose another?
  3. Old Comment
    One could mean you are eager to loose
  4. Old Comment
    Posted the picture of me spanking myself in the shower. Will write a report soon. I hope all thirteen of you who posted, and made me fail, are pleased with yourself.
  5. Old Comment
    Er... yes, since you asked, I'm quite pleased with myself. Your report was delightfully entertaining, as was the photo.