Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

PM Dares - Temporary list

Posted 09-18-2022 at 07:15 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 07:57 AM by pluky

This is the list I said I will make based on the suggestions in my thread Make my first PM dare list and it's only temporary, it will be edited entirely in the future.

Peg twist | placing a peg on each nipple and twisting each peg 180° for 1 mn

Wax melt | melting the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of wax on my nipples

Stretch x | inserting x pens/markers in my pussy ( x < 16 )

Blindfold x | staying blindfolded for x amount of time ( x < 16 mn )
Options :
  • hands behind back
  • on heels
  • on tiptoe

Corner time | standing wearing what you want for 5 mn

Post it | posting what I am instructed in a thread

Toothpaste | applying toothpaste on my clit and leaving it for 5 mn

Rules & Disclaimers :

- I will not chat back and forth when I receive a dare , almost any attempt at conversation will be ignored (because I'm actually tired of it)

- I can reject any dares I don't feel comfortable doing at the moment, in this case you will receive the safeword I chose specifically for this : no deal

- I will send proof if I want to, you can add : no proof if you specifically don't want to receive any

- The ONLINE / OFFLINE status of my PM Dares will be displayed at the top of the list as well as my signature, this refers to whether I am currently taking the dares or not

- I might also use the characters ► and next to the keywords to enable/disable them temporarily

- My Owner has the final word and can change or reject any dares

- Everything in this post might be edited in the future from the keywords to the rules and disclaimers

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments