Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Serving others beside Sir

Posted 01-16-2022 at 11:43 AM by RainbowSky

Over the last 6 months, Sir and I have been exploring rules, boundaries, tasks we both enjoy, tasks he enjoys more than me and generally getting to know each other and develop our relationship. Luckily, it's all going amazingly well and both of us are happy.

Recently, Sir and I have been exploring different clothing for sleeping in. Determining which one is most humiliating or embarrassing for me to sleep in - which sounds ridiculous when I live alone and have no reason to be embarrassed by a state of dress.

Last night, I had to wear my latex body which was very warm and caused me to be drenched in sweat. Sir shared my experience with someone outside the relationship (which is fine seeing as I'm sharing this with a whole community) - an old submissive of his. This made me feel a bit shy and nervous to know that someone else knew what had occurred and to see their reaction. She actually was very curious and became very interested in my overnight experience. As a result, Sir offered my services to her. She got to choose what I will be wearing to bed tonight.

I feel incredibly privileged and pleased that Sir thinks I am well-trained enough (despite the occasional outburst) that he is starting to offer my services to others, and has faith in me to serve others to the same high standard I serve him. It fills me with happiness and joy to know that he is obviously pleased with how I have been serving him that he feels I can now begin to represent him to others.

It is also a quite humbling reminder that my purpose is to please and serve others and that I am the lowest in the so called "food chain", as with this task I am following orders from a person who is also submissive like me, just to please them, cementing my place as the lowest person in the chain. I am happy to serve her, but am humbled by the reminder that my purpose is to serve others even those similar to my own submissive status.

I am looking forward to seeing how it goes. Hopefully Sir will be pleased with my report and so will his friend. It is intresting to see if I will have the same response to following orders from someone who is not my Sir and if it invokes the same physical embarrassed response and if this response is less heightened or more. It also makes me wonder (if this goes well), if Sir might begin offering my services out more to others. I'm not sure how I feel about that quite yet, maybe I'll have an opinion on that tomorrow.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 382 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments