Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My journey of temptation

Rate this Entry

Home alone for a few hours

Posted 07-19-2021 at 05:55 AM by 2Temptation

I'm currently home alone (I rent a room in a private house) and my landlord and landlady are probably going to be out for a few hours, so I'm going to take the opportunity to be naked as much as possible. I've always enjoyed being naked while at home, and have found it quite frustrating to be only be able to do so in my room, so I've been looking forward to this since they said yesterday that they'd be out this afternoon, and stripped off as soon as they went.

Shortly I'll be heading into the shower. It will be the first time since I've lived here that I've been able to just walk to and from the bathroom naked.

I also need to get my laundry done - I've let it mount up a bit lately. Unfortunately I can't stay naked to do this as I need to pass a few uncovered windows and I could be seen from the road. Most of the people who live round here are elderly, and I don't want to give anyone a heart attack! Also, if I were seen by any of the neighbours I'm sure it would get back to my landlord and landlady and I don't want to loose my home. However, as my laundry pile includes just about all of my favourite/easy to throw on to cover up clothes I'm not sure yet what I'll wear to do my laundry - I'm just going to wait until after I've sorted my laundry and see what I'm left with.

I'm going to limit myself to just one item (either a dress or a long top), with no underwear, to cover up with when I pass those windows, and will only put it on when I reach the bottom of the stairs. I can just see the windows from there, but for anyone to see me from outside they'd need to be stood in the front garden deliberately looking in so it's very unlikely to happen, but the thought of that very remote chance is getting me wet already.

I do need to go out for a short time later. As that won't be until after I've done my laundry all of my usual comfy clothes will be wet so I won't be ably to choose from any of those. I'm hoping that I've still got a bra I can wear, as I don't really want to go out without one - I need to travel by bus and my tits will be bouncing all over the place!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1019 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you are going to have fun today!
    But why should you be allowed more clothes later on? Let your tits bounce, one piece should be enough.

And why not add some fun for your laundry with plugs, jiggle balls or vibes?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GermanSir View Comment
    Sounds like you are going to have fun today!
    But why should you be allowed more clothes later on? Let your tits bounce, one piece should be enough.

And why not add some fun for your laundry with plugs, jiggle balls or vibes?
    I honestly wouldn't make it out the house without more clothes. The item I've picked out to cover me up as I pass the windows is the shortest top I dared to for that. When I stand up straight it only just reaches the bottom of my ass cheeks, and it also has an 8 inch slit up either side. I already know I will have to add something to it when I hang my laundry out.

I'm trying to take things slowly, to rebuild my body confidence. I lost that confidence a few years ago when I gained weight, but I've now lost that weight, and am starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin again. Over the last few years I've got into the habit of living in jeans and t-shirts, but friends keep telling me I've got a great figure and should show it off more, which I want to do - probably a bit more than they expect (it's just a matter of finding that confidence to do so first - I only managed to start wearing shorts again a couple of months ago, but they are now all in the wash).

Being big-busted, the 'girls' have always received a lot of attention, and when I lost my body confidence I didn't enjoy that attention, so got into the habit hunching over, keeping my arms/hands in front of me, etc, to hide them as well as wearing padded bras to hide my prominent (even when not erect) nipples. For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to correct those bad habits. When travelling on the bus I make myself sit right back in my seat, keeping my back and shoulders against the back rest, with my arms by my side. I don't think I'd manage to stick to that yet if I went braless, but I'm pretty sure that any clean bras I do have left are going to be thin, unlined ones that I've felt less comfortable wearing in the past.

Rather than using the toys to add some fun to doing the laundry, how about I add a toy for each extra item of clothing I add? I'll probably change the top for something a little longer when I go out, but that will mean that if I want to wear both bra and panties, I'll have to have something in both my pussy and ass while I'm on the bus, as well as having one hole filled to wear something with my top while I hang the laundry out.
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you for the detailed expalanation. I believe that wasn´t easy, but helps a lot in understanding your intentions.

I´m sure you look very good right now, at least based on your description

Your proposal sounds fair, though I want to make it a little challenging. Changing the top you are wearing, counts as "adding an item"...
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GermanSir View Comment
    Your proposal sounds fair, though I want to make it a little challenging. Changing the top you are wearing, counts as "adding an item"...
    Ohh... Now that is really going to limit my choices! I've just come back from hanging some washing out, and knowing I was going to add something to the top to do so I put a small butt plug in my ass before looking to see what I had that I could wear with it. All I could find in my wardrobe was a pair of jogging bottoms - but I decided that would be far to easy and didn't allow myself to wear those. So then I searched my underwear drawer, hoping to find something that would give me a reasonable amount of coverage. I mainly have thongs, but wanted something that covered my ass a bit more. Eventually I found a pair of lace boyshorts. I would have preferred something less see-through, but hoped that if anyone did see me it would be from a distance and they'd think I was just wearing a small pair of shorts.

It did feel like I was wearing a small pair of shorts, so I tried not to think about how see-through they were while I was outside. In fact I felt secure enough to then put the rubbish out (down an passageway at the side of the house, where I would only have been seen if anyone else went down there at the same time, which they didn't).

So... with nothing else to wear with that top, I guess I'll be going out later with a toy in each my ass and pussy, and wearing only two items.
  5. Old Comment
    You did very well
  6. Old Comment

Update

Sorry it took so long for me to report back on this. Work has been pretty crazy, leaving me too tired.

When I went on the bus I was wearing a pale blue cotton v-neck dress which was just above knee length. It had been in my wardrobe for a while, but I'd never worn it before. Not feeling brave enough to go out without a bra, that was all I was wearing underneath. I also had in my jiggle balls and a small butt plug.

The bus stop is about 5 minutes away from my house, and as I walked to it I could feel the butt plug and the movement of the jiggle balls with every step. Although I have worn each at times out of the house I'd never had both holes filled at the same time out of the house and I'd never worn either of them while wearing a dress or skirt and no knickers. The butt plug felt fairly secure, but I was worried about the jiggle balls slipping out, especially as I was already quite wet.
    Actually I'd never walked down the street in the middle of the day wearing a dress and no knickers. The dress had a loose skirt so I was glad the air was fairly still with no gusts of wind to suddenly lift it up and briefly expose my bare plugged ass and pussy, but every slight breeze made me think about that possibility.

After waiting a few minutes, the bus arrived, and as I stepped aboard I felt how the tops of my thighs had started to get wet from my pussy juices. I knew that sitting on my skirt would leave a very visible wet patch on it so I selected a seat at the back of the bus and as I sat down I discreetly lifted the back of my dress so that I wouldn't be sitting on it. As usual I sat right back in my seat, upright, and with my hands resting at my sides so as not to cover my bust.
    As the engine of the bus started up, I realised that sitting in this seat and position had an additional affect on my current state as I could feel the vibrations of the bus intensify deep inside me. The windows of the bus being open for additional ventilation also meant that while the bus was moving there was a strong breeze blowing through the bus, so I was glad of having my hands at my sides to stop it from lifting my skirt.
    It wasn't a long journey, but as the bus headed to a slightly more rural area it hit a few potholes. Being already so aroused I had to bite my lip to stop a moan escaping as each bump made it feel like the butt plug was thrusting deeper.

Arriving at my destination I had to take a moment to try and compose myself when I got off the bus. What I hadn't mentioned in my initial post is that I was meeting someone from the cleaning agency I work for. The rise in staycations meant they needed more cleaners for holiday properties, and as there was one that was just a short bus ride from me, I was going to take it on. What I didn't know until I got there was that the person from the agency who was meeting me there was attractive male!
    Almost the first thing he said to me when I arrived was that it made a nice change to see me in a dress. I felt my face glow bright red as it flashed through my mind how little else I was wearing, and could he tell? Could he tell how wet and horny I was?
    As he showed me around the cottage, showing me the shed where my cleaning supplies would be kept, explaining how the contactless check in system would work, and how that would allow me a set window of time to clean the property, etc, I was a little distracted to say the least.
    Afterwards he offered me a lift home. It took me a moment to reply as my mind wondered if that offer could include more than just a lift home, but I declined deciding that if it didn't it was one thing to leave a damp patch on the bus seat but another thing completely to leave one on his car seat. I told him that as the weather was nice I was going to walk so that I could check how long that would take me if I couldn't get the bus anytime.

As I walked home I thought about how I could challenge myself to do things as I cleaned that house, perhaps leaving an item of clothing in each room as I cleaned and not retrieving them until I'd finished, or stripping in the shed before cleaning the whole house naked (the contactless check in meant that although I had a key, visitors would use a keypad so I could get caught if I wasn't finished in time). I also wondered again if the guy from the agency could tell how horny I was. Perhaps I should have taken up the offer of a lift, maybe he had been offering me more?

When I got home, there was still no-one else in. I was so turned on and desparate for an orgasm that I already had one hand up my dress rubbing my clit as I passed the downstairs windows. As soon as I had passed them I took my dress and bra off, carrying them in one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. By the time I reached the top of the stairs I couldn't wait much longer. I needed to feel something thrusting in and out of both my ass and pussy. I dropped my clothes to the floor, bent over and started to slide my butt plug in and out. Reaching down with my other hand to remove my jiggle balls so that I could start fucking myself with my fingers, I dropped them on the floor, and had barely got my fingers inside me before I orgasmed. A powerful squirting orgasm, all over my hand and soaking my dress and bra on the floor beneath me.
  7. Old Comment
    Since I didn't feel ready to go on the bus without wearing a bra back then, I've been thinking about it a lot. It became something that I decided I would do eventually. Although being so busy (and tired) I found that all I was doing was thinking about it. I would find myself on a bus, thinking about it, and thinking how I could have done it that day, but it was too late as I was already on the bus wearing a bra.
    A few times I wondered if I could discretely take my bra off while I was on the bus, but would then decided that the bus was too busy, or it was in too built up an area, or I just wasn't wearing the right top to manage it.
    Sometimes in the morning I thought that I'd do it on my journey home from work, but then forgot abut it later in the day. So I decided that any morning I thought that I would do it that evening, I would put both my butt plug and jiggle balls in before I left home so they would constantly act as a reminder.
    They did remind me (and make work more interesting), but I still couldn't bring myself to travel on the bus without my bra on.

Until Friday.

Friday morning I decided (as I often have) that I was going to do it that day. I put my butt plug and jiggle balls in to act as my reminder throughout the day, and started to get dressed. I did briefly consider going braless on my way to work as a way to get it done, but instead decided that as many people get changed to go out after work on a Friday night I would wear do the same. Wearing my uniform to and at work then leaving work wearing something different would hopefully disguise the fact that I had removed my bra.
    During the day everytime I felt my butt plug or jiggle balls inside me as I worked reminded me of what I was planning to do, and became more and more concious of the feeling of my bra. So concious of it that I reached the point of really wanting to take it off. But at the same time I knew that as my uniform top is a thin polo shirt (working in chilled foods we also have fleece jackets we can wear, but as the weather was quite warm I wasn't wearing it) my nipples, which are quite large anyway, would be very very obvious through it without my bra on.
    About an hour before I finished work, being so concious of the feel of my bra, I reached round to scratch an itch between my shoulder blades. In that moment a thought crossed my mind. I looked around me and seeing no-one around I quickly unhooked my bra with one hand.
    As soon as I'd done it I wondered why I had! My bra was now just balanced in place over my boobs. I'd have to be careful how I moved to avoid dislodging it. To refasten it would require both hands, a far more obvious movement if anyone saw, and I probably wouldn't be able to do it without putting my hands under my polo shirt. I also had no more breaks in which I could refasten it, so I would have to spend the next hour on the shop floor with my bra undone.
    Every time a customer looked at me or spoke to me I was just hoping that they couldn't tell. I was so glad that no-one asked me to reach them down something from a high shelf, as I don't think my bra would have stayed in place if I'd needed to reach up.
    When I finished work I got changed. Removing my polo shirt and bra I put on a navy jumper and a fitted denim jacket which I hoped would keep my boobs in place as I walked out of work.
    As I waited for the bus, I caught my reflection in the glass of the bus shelter. As the bra I'd worn to work that morning had been a push-up one, my boobs were a bit lower and my jacket didn't fit so well, also the outline of my nipples were clearly visible. To disguise this I decided to unfasten my jacket. There would be even less to stop my boobs from moving freely while on the bus, but I hoped the ribbed texture of the jumper would help make my nipples a little less obvious.
    I'd hoped to get a seat where the seat in front would hide my bouncing boobs, but the only one free other than right at the front was towards the back, and on a higher level than the one in front. Sitting in that seat I noticed that the height of this seat meant my boobs were still clearly above the height of the person sat in front of me. I still made sure that I sat upright, with my back fully against the backrest, and making sure I didn't cross my arms in front of me.
    At one point I did try looking at my phone, but as I glanced down I just became fully aware of how much my boobs were bouncing and jiggling around, so spent the rest of the journey just looking out of the window.
    I realise that technically I cheated a bit, as wearing both the jacket and jumper meant I had two layers over my boobs, so I'm considering this a work in progress. As I didn't like the way my jacket doesn't fit so well without a bra, but as the weather is starting to get colder wearing a jacket will look more normal than a top without a jacket, I thought I would try to find a cupless or quarter cup bra to wear under the jacket but without any other top. That way the bra should help the jacket fit better without prohibiting the movement of my boobs. And I'll also have to face the fact that my the outline of my nipples will be seen through my jacket, even more so as it gets colder.