Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Making a mess... and then cleaning it up with my mouth!

Posted 01-31-2021 at 02:38 AM by RainbowSky

Yesterday Sir had two quite full on tasks for me. For the first one he wanted to explore my messy like, something we haven't done anything with so far.

Task 15

Equipment required
  • Latex panties
  • Latex bra
  • golden syrup
  • toffee sauce
  • chocolate sauce
  • tin of spaghetti hoops
  • lemon curd

I have quite small boobs. Well it would seem that way anyway. I'm a 32B/C depending on shop. When I wear my latex bra which has moulded cups my breasts don't really fit in very well, there is a lot of space that sort of just bunches up. Sir wanted this gapping filled to make me a big breasted slut.

So Sir had me put my latex panties on and bra, gather all the equipment and head to the bathtub/shower. I stood in the bath at the opposite end to the shower waiting for my instructions. Sir had me then remove the latex bra, and squeeze golden syrup all over my breasts and chest to ensure that when I put the bra back on it had a tight seal (by the way it is a bra that you have to pull over your head). So I got hold of the syrup and squeezed it around it breast and then used my left hand to rub it into my skin, coating my skin in this sticky substance. My breasts were shiny and sticky and the syrup although coating everything was also dripping down my waist, over my latex panties and down my thighs.

Sir then asked me to put chocolate sauce warrior stripes on my cheeks. I carefully poured some onto two fingers of my left hand and swiped across each cheek, streaking my skin with the chocolate sauce. Sir then had me look in the mirror and describe what I saw. This was difficult as the mirror is above the sink so I sort of leant forwards out of the bath to see myself. When I looked in the mirror I had long golden sticky streaks down my stomach and my boobs were coated in shiny gold, my left arm was sort of stuck to my breast from the syrup and I had two long brown streaks on each cheek. I looked like a messy slut. Or as Sir called me a kinky warrior messy slut.

At this point Sir decided my ass needed some attention. So I coated my hand in toffee sauce and had to spank each cheek, leaving a toffee hand print on each cheek. I was then instructed to put my bra back on which was really difficult as trying to pull it down over the golden syrup made it tough especially when one hand is coated in sticky substances. The bra stuck fast to my skin, peeling it away from my skin was a challenge as it was stuck so tightly. the outside of the bra was also coated in syrup from unrolling it.

Now came the filling of the cups to make me big breasted. Sir had me pour the tin of hoops into one cup. I opened the tin and carefully poured it into the right cup, ensuring the hoops were filling the gap. It was cold and slimy and felt a bit disgusting. The tomato sauce as expected ran straight out the bottom of the bra and all down my stomach, crotch and legs. He then asked me to fill the other side with lemon curd. I had a full jar and began scooping handfuls of the curd out the jar and stuffing them into the left bra. I had to use half the jar (250g) to fill the cup. At this point the cups were full and bulging. I looked like a big-breasted slut looking for attention. Sir had me give them a bit of a feel and a squeeze. They were incredibly squidgy and felt weird to play with. He then had me squeeze nice and hard to make the bra leak. When I squeezed hard I was able to get more sauce and some of the hoops to plop out but the lemon curd just moved to the bottom of the cup, it was not coming out.

I then removed the bra letting the curd and hoops run down my body before rubbing it in and smearing myself in the golden syrupy, tomato sauce, lemony gloop left behind. The hoops just fell straight to the bath tub floor as did some of the curd but I coated my skin in the remaining stuff until I was covered and sticky all over. Somehow I managed to get lemon curd in my eye.

Sir let me clean up but before I could clean my body I had to scrabble on the bathtub floor picking up the hoops and chunks of lemon curd and scooping them up in my hands to put into the tin so they didn't go down the drain and block it. It was humiliating to be coated in this sticky substance scrabbling on the floor for each stray hoop and putting them back into the tin.

Finally I did it and was able to strip the panties off and shower. It took a while to get the gloop off me and the bath floor but we did managed it.

Thoughts/feelings
My main issue with messy stuff is the waste of food and ruining clothing. Here there wasn't much waste, just the tin of hoops and because it was latex it was all easily washable. I really enjoyed the task, although my phone didn't as it was coated in sticky stuff afterwards. It was humiliating to be told to wait and then cover myself with a food stuff. It made me feel like a dirty little pig wallowing in mud.

Having made a mess in the morning Sir decided to try some roleplay in the afternoon. He asked me when the last time I cleaned my flat was. I am notoriously bad at cleaning my flat regularly and properly, I mostly wipe down some surfaces every so often and do a bit of hoovering and mopping. I don't really take time to do much else except make my bed and laundry. Quite often I forget to take the recycling or bins out on time as well. Weirdly this week I had been a bit better at all of that and most had been done over the previous weekend but there was definitely mess and things like the bathroom definitely needed a deeper clean.

Task 16

Equipment required
  • Maid outfit
  • Ball gag with brush attachment
  • Ball gag with toilet brush attachment
  • Cleaning products

Sir had me get dressed in one of my three maid outfits. The one he choose this week was a strappy dress that was open back so you could see my panty covered ass, with a white apron that I could tie around my waist, some white lacy leg and arm cuffs and a headband with a lacy sort of fringe to it. The dress was very short, barely covering my pussy and it had a lacy cut out between my breasts which meant I was showing a bit of inner boob.

As all the cleaning supplies were in the kitchen I suggested we start there so I headed in there and took my gags with me. In the kitchen there were a lot of things that needed cleaning:
  • Plates and bowls from breakfast/lunch
  • Marks on the hob
  • Sides needed wiping down
  • Floor needed mopping
  • Floor needed hoovering

Sir had me wash, dry and put away the plates and bowls first so I filled the sink with hot soapy water, standing with a straight back at the sink and smiling. I then began washing up all the bowls, plates and cutlery in the water, placing them on the rack to drain before I then dried them with a towel and put them in the cupboards. With nothing on my drying rack I thought this was a good time to give that a proper soak/clean in the soapy water to get rid of any grime/grease on it as well. I also scrubbed the metal section of the sink where the drying rack had been resting and was shocked at how much grime and grease there was.

With that done it was then onto wiping all the surfaces and the hob. I removed everything I could off the sides and then using a soapy cloth scrubbed at the surfaces getting rid of any spills or marks on the surfaces and hob. At this point I was feeling very productive and proud of the hard work I was doing. Usually at this point I would get bored and just go 'oh that's enough for today, I'll do the rest another day'.

My kitchen area itself is quite small although it opens onto my dining/living room. Sir decided that as this was the case it would be best to sweep the floor rather than hoover. So I had to put the ball gag with brush on. The gag filled my mouth, stretching it wide. I got on all fours on the floor and had to use my head to sweep the floor, gathering all the dirt in a pile on the floor. This was a real challenge as it was difficult to get the brush in the gaps under some of the kitchen drawers without bumping my head, and as the brush was very short my face was practically brushing the floor as well. My dress fell open as I was bent on all fours revealing my panties and I felt very exposed to anyone who might be watching. My jaw ached by the end and my mouth was filled with drool. Sir further humiliated me by making me remove the drool and let it spill to the floor in a separate pile, which took a while as it was quite slimy and sticky. I then quickly used a dustpan and brush to collect the dirt pile and put it in the bin. Sir then took the opportunity to humiliate me by picking on my small boobs. I had to put a cloth over the drool and then use my boobs to clean it up. This made my dress very wet around my boobs, my nipples were sticking out and it was challenging to do because of the size of my breasts. I was lying flat on the floor with my boobs over the cloth but because they are small they weren't moving it. I had to use the side of each boob to push it. Left boob to push right, right boob to push left to eventually pick it up. I then quickly mopped the floor.

Sir checked in with me as to how I was feeling. At this stage I was proud of my sparkly kitchen, but embarrassed by how exposed I was and how drooly I got when sweeping.

Next we went to the dining and living room. There was a bit less to do here.
  • Dusting of shelves, tables, tv cabinet etc
  • Water the cactus
  • Hoover the floor
  • Mop the floor

So Sir had me do the dusting first which didn't take too long as there wasn't much to do. Then he had me water the cactus. Only he said my mouth was a suitable container. So I went to the sink, poured a small glass of water, drank some (without swallowing), carefully carried it back to the cactus and gently released the water over the cactus, soaking the soil. I was humiliated that this was what I had been reduced to - a watering can. Sir wanted me to sweep the floor with the brush again but I said no as the room is far too large. It's probably 8 or 10 times the size of my kitchen, so Sir did allow me to hoover instead. To appease him I offered to complete the hoovering with the gag in which he really liked the idea of. The air from the hoover kept catching my dress and blowing it up revealing my panties. Sir let me remove the gag and then complete the mopping.

At this point there was my bedroom, the bathroom, the hallway and the spare bedroom left. No one really uses the spare bedroom and it had been cleaned the previous weekend so I figured it didn't need cleaning again so we headed to my room which is very messy.
  • Recycling needs removing
  • Dusting
  • Hoovering
  • Strip, launder and remake bed

Sir had me collect all the recycling with my mouth and I put it in either the bin or a large cardboard box ready to be taken out to the bins outside of my flat. I then dusted all my shelves and ornaments (except the ones on my window ledge as standing at my bedroom window was not really appropriate in my attire as people can see in. Then Sir had me make the bed.

I quickly stripped it down and put the bedding in the washing basket ready for washing today but it took me quite a while to remake the bed, ensuring the sheet was flat and tight across the mattress with no creases and that the blanket was laid presentable at the bottom and the toys were arranged neatly. Sir was impressed by my attention to detail which made me really happy.

Then it was just the hoovering, which was all that really needed doing in the hallway, although next time that will need a mop as well. Unfortunately at this point my hoover, which is cordless cut out as I was hoovering my room. I put it on charge and told Sir I would complete it later (which I did).

Then came the one I was most dreading as it was probably the room where I had done the least cleaning recently and there was a slightly terrifying gag awaiting me.
  • Mop the floor
  • Wash out the bath
  • Wipe down tiles on the wall
  • Wipe down surfaces
  • Polish the mirror and shower screen
  • Clean the toilet

Sir had me start with washing out the bath. When bending over I had to keep my legs straight and only bend at the hips which was quite tricky to do. I sprayed the foam, waited a few seconds to work and then used the shower head and a cloth to wash the foam off, polishing the bath surfaces. Then came wiping down the tiles. I was allowed to use my hands for areas I couldn't reach but for areas I could reach I had to use my boobs to push the cloth along. It was completely humiliating to have my boobs pressed and squished against the tiled surface, my face practically touching them and having to scrub especially when I found toffee and syrup remains from that morning. I even had to kneel in the wet bathtub to reach some of the tiles and felt humiliated that this was what I was worth, just a cleaner.

I then mopped the floor, wiped down all the surfaces including the toilet lid and sides, the shower screen and the mirror. Then came the bit I was most anxious about. Cleaning the actual toilet bowl. I popped the gag with toilet brush into my mouth, my mouth wide around the gag. I poured the toilet cleaner in and then knelt on the floor in front of it, my heart pounding in fear, disgust and nervousness. I tucked my hands behind my back like Sir asked and began bobbing my head up and down and round and round the bowl scrubbing the marks, dunking the brush in the water. It took me a long time and there were still some marks that because of where they were I didn't have the dexterity with my mouth and head to reach or scrub hard enough so I asked Sir if I could my hands to help for that bit and he said yes. I managed to finish but kept the gag over the toilet as I didn't want to drip chemicals over me. I was completely and utterly hamulated and embarrassed that I had just cleaned my toilet with my mouth.

Sir let me finish up, clean the gag and get dressed. I need to buy bleach and a bucket to properly clean the gag later today.

Thought/feelings
It kept me much more motivated to clean my flat than usual, it made it more fun as well imagining Sir inspecting my hard work and criticising or praising it. Although I still wouldn't say it was fun. I am still, even now, feeling completely humiliated about the fact I have cleaned my toilet with my mouth. Its slightly disgusting to me and I can't believe I agreed to do it.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 1191 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wonderful writing, this was a fun read. Messy with latex sounds like a lot of fun! I really like the juxtaposition between making a mess and cleaning your place, though both seemed quite humiliating for you.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 420jenni View Comment
    Wonderful writing, this was a fun read. Messy with latex sounds like a lot of fun! I really like the juxtaposition between making a mess and cleaning your place, though both seemed quite humiliating for you.
    Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. It was really fun to get messy. Both tasks were very humiliating but in different reads.