Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bjames

Rate this Entry

Week of kink

Posted 11-03-2019 at 05:53 PM by Bjames

Hey y’all, I don’t know if anyone would be interested or even read this but I’m posting for myself as a reminder of the things I did.

I’ve been on holidays for 1 week and decided to make the most of it. Before the week started I ordered a chastity cage, I tend to be able to do any dare when I’m horny but struggle after I cum so I thought this would help, I also got a vibrating butt plug.

Completed tasks:
Wet myself fully clothed - This was done at a public sports field near the toilets, when I was done I was taking photos showing the result and was caught by a random guy, I tried to turn around so he wouldn’t see while making small talk about him being able to open the toilet if I needed (I declined) and I sat on the ground around the corner from him in the sun waiting to dry.

Public toilet - I ended up at a public beach, I went to the change rooms/toilets, they don’t lock and this was during the day so anyone could walk in. I went to a stall and stripped to my panties (was dared to wear them) I unlocked the door and walked out not knowing if I was alone, lucky I was. I walked to the door and stood there for a few seconds, then at the urinals then I edged in the middle of the room. I then decided to go further and got naked in the stall and walk around again, again I stood the the door for anyone walking by to see.

Chastity - after the wetting dare I got home to find my cage had been delivered, I immediately put it on and took a few pics to model it. I then put the padlock key in a glass of water and froze it.

Chastity cont - I decided to go to a public mall and just walk around with the cage on, this alone had my heart racing, I then went to the public toilet and took a pic at the urinal showing

Broken cage - so the cheap cage I got broke the next day, then completely broke the day after that. I ended up going to 4 different adult shops to find a new one, purchased a metal one and put that on straight away.

Pee 2 - I was again dared to wet myself fully clothed, this time in the woods, I did this and after taking some pics decided to walk around a little, knowing I could be caught at any time was a big turn on.

Woods - after wetting and walking around wet I followed the track to a clearing and decided to strip and walk around (this was in between the broken cage and new 1 so I was fully on display) I edged in the woods and again took some pics

Plugged - at night with my new cage on tight I decided to try cum from anal, I usually cum 7-10 times a week so after 5 days I was hoping I could cum in the cage. I put my vibrating plug in on high but the feeling of being so full didn’t turn me on how I thought it would and I couldn’t cum.

Sounding - the new metal cage came with a urethra sound attachment, I had no intention of ever using that.. until I got a little drunk, I researched the safety measures and sanitized it, lubed it up and to my amazement was ready to try it. It slid in almost too easily, the feeling was intense, I tried to screw it closed to the cage but it wouldn’t tighten, I pulled it out and tried again but again it wouldn’t tighten properly, it ended up falling from my hands and I gave up. The next 24hrs stung when I peed and I can’t decide if I’ll ever try again or not.

Pee 3 - a fan of my first couple of wetting pics dared me to do it again, this time wearing only white underwear and again outdoors. I did this in my back yard and sent him the pics.

Pee 4 - so that same fan asked me to wet the bed next.. I put on new underwear and laid in bed, I wet in the underwear then peed up towards my face and got more on the bed and my pillow than I was expecting, I almost came right there.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 652 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments