Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Crionex

Rate this Entry

Dominance Series: Part 1

Posted 06-19-2019 at 04:07 AM by Crionex
Updated 06-22-2019 at 03:05 AM by Crionex

As per our "schedule" - that we change as we feel like - This weekend is your weekend for being the Dominant.

Always an exciting, yet terrifying experience. As I personally LOVE serving you. And love having my limits pushed. Yet terrifying, as I never know what you have up your sleeve next. Most times I am left with such an aftermath of being stimulated and fucked. That even by Tuesday it constantly feels like I have to urinate.

This week however, was a bit strange. Normally to prep my ass for your strapon you will have me plugged the moment I get home (as we rarely take our play to work, well not for me due to the position I have) and at least have me locked in the "medium" chastity belt. Not adding discomfort but knowing it is there. With a small to sissy small cage during the evening. Teasing me relentlessly from Thursday. To build me up for the weekend.

There was nothing. No plugging. No cages. Not even a ass grab!
But I trust you and know that each time you like to do something else. Spicing thig up. Keeping me on my toes - literally sometimes!

Thursday evening while in bed I ask you "Babe, you know this weekend is your weekend right? And with the public holiday on monday it will be a rather long one"
You answer with "Yeah I know" making yourself comfortable half cuddling, reating your head on my chest. I feel that you are slighty cold and half shivering.
Something is going on, you are rather distant.

"Everything okay?" I ask
"Yes. Don't worry about it" you look up. Dang you are beautiful. I kiss your forehead and hold you tigher.
Your naked body against mine awakens me down south. Pressing against your pussy you ever so slightly make small hip movements. Causing to tease my uncut cock.
Pulsing rock hard. My dick finds resting place between your legs with my shaft against your lips.
We fall asleep.

Friday morning, I wake up next to my beautiful wife in my arms. Naturally my one hand on your hip and ass. With you almost straddling me causing your breasts to be pressed fully against my lower chest. This shifts my focus to my ful erection. Standing proud in its morning glory!

'Dang I need to pee" I think to myself, being hard next to a sexy naked body having a full bladder. Thats an experience on its own.
You start to wake up..
This is one of the most beautiful scenes one can see. You are so cute when you wake up.

I kiss you. "Good morning my Love" with our sleep breaths and all hugging you little tighter before giving indication that I'm going to break away. You pull me back.
"Darling I need to use the bathroom" I state with a rather desperate sound in my voice.
"Nope not yet. You are not allowed to, yet. First give me a proper good morning kiss" spreading your legs slightly.

Exciting but confusing as play never starts on a Friday morning but only Friday afternoons.
"Okay.... Mistress?" Emulating my confusion.
"Yes, we starting early. Now morning kisses front and back" you tell me, still half asleep. Lately we have been experimenting with rimming and agreed that it would only be around and over the asshole.

Concentrating on holding myself from relief with the frustration of this only adding to my hardness.
Regardless, going down on you giving you a proper sloppy kiss playing with my tongue only little past the inside of your pussy lips, the fluff of hair tickling me. Noticing you are rather wet this morning. By movement of your leg you give me indication to move to your ass. Circling around it with my tongue and in my horny state of mind I wrap my mouth around your hole giving a sucking kissing movement almost like a hickey.

Realising what a did. In shock I jump back.
"Sorry Mistress... I... I... " I'm lost for words.
"It's oky Love, one way of waking up! Didn't know you like my ass this much! Hehe. Now how badly do you have to pee?" You ask with a smile.
"I'm going to explode Mistress" I answer.
"Mmmm... by the looks of it and the feeling throughout the night I wonder what the explosion will look like, white or yellow?" You laugh. Waving your hand that I can go.

I barely make it. Pissing with a hardon is quite a mission. It said it can't be done in all biology textbooks of back in the day. Clearly not a man that wrote that!

You join me in the bathroom starting the shower.
"I can't be late this morning. But will be done earlier today. Depending on the staff we will be done between 2 and 3. Need me to get anything on my way home?" Talking as a normal married couple.
"No, just let me know when you are leaving" you wink and smile getting in the shower as I join you.

The transition between Domme/sub and husband and wife has always been seamless between us.
--------------------------

It's been a busy day. With sorting out a breakdown and running at high capacity all in all still got to finish at 2:30 pm.
I make sure the offices are all locked and all staff has left.

Texting you: 'Done, on my way home. Love you!'

It is at this point where my mind starts racing. 10mins into the drive I realise for the first time ina while I can achieve full hardness on my way to a play weekend where I am to serve you!
--------

Entering the house I place my bag down next to the door, closing it. Strip down with placing my clothes neatly.
Kneeling with my head down. Waiting for you.

I hear you walking towards me, slowly, are you barefoot? 'Why is she not wearing heels' the thought crossing my mind.

"Af.ter.noon. mmy love" you say. With your voice sounding rather shaky.
"Afternoon Mistress. I hereby declare that I will do my best this weekend to give my best performance to Mistress. And confirm that the safeword is RedSnapple" repeating our consent and confirming the safe word. As although we are married and trust each other fully. This is a very important part in our play.

"St.and up" you order.
Still looking down I wonder whats wrong with you.
"L..lloook up" giving short commands.

My eyes train from your feet up your legs, getting my first shock to see the iron thigh cuffs around your thighs, linked with the small 15 cm chain. Knowing that you hate this link I am even more frustrated. Going up your pussy is bulging, with what seems can only be a new steel dildo/plug of some sort, with a closed hole in the middle.
Your pussy is a light shade of red and the fluff is gone, but you are a pro at shaving and this has never happened before?
Moving up further.
Clover clamps! On the tightest setting I have ever seen. Not even during punishment is it this tight! Your nipples are already getting purple. Bothe clamps linked by another small chain, pulling your breast slighly up by only the tip of your nipples. This is probably the most pain.
The chain runs through the O ring on a (new?) Metal collar.

"Mistress, why are you doing this? Why are you in pain. PLEASE. Let me take the pain!" I plead with you.
"... ooh mmy lo.ve. You are going to feel pain on a different level today.
I have decided that I will see how this works out tonight where I am the submissive but still in the Dominant position" as you are sloowly kneeling down
"Safeword, RedSnapple. Take me to the room, please Master" in the pain you are in I take your ponytail in my hand and walk with you. You are walking-crawling on your knees. Not able to take big steps, which cause your tits to bounce with every movement.

In pain you try to talk as normal as possible. "For the next hour or so please don't slap my pussy or around it. I begg you. I only used low warm wax thinned out to create a painful wax" you inform me.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask, very confused.
"This weekend are going to be about pushing past limits. I know you love me to much to hurt me like this. And by this I mean what is still to come. That I decided, I'm going to force you doing it" painfully stating.
"Wait this is not what I wont do to you, so you are saying its going to get worse!?" Im out of my mind.
"This is not even the warmup love. And this is an order" you stop looking me in the eyes "You will not stop with whatever I order you to do unless I give the safe word. Are we clear on this!?" You are stern
"But... I cant hurt you" I protest.
"Let me be clear. You are still the submissive, if you don't follow my orders the consequences will be unbearable. Now are we clear on this!?"
"Yes Mistress" I say. Saddened by this playing down. We walk on getting to the door.

I open it. Only to see something that is above all other shocks experienced today!
Posted in Fantasies, Stories
Views 366 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments