Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

While you were sleeping.

Posted 08-30-2018 at 03:50 AM by AbusiveMaster

My IceMaiden has troubles sleeping, and even more troubles waking up. As such, the laptop in her bedroom is always turned on overmight, and Skype is set to auto-answer with video. We used to have it set up on her main computer also, but with her child around, this became impractical. I am, I think, the only person who has access to this account (I forget if there are a few select others or not,) and am the only one who calls her.

So at night, wherever life allows, I call my little girl when she goes to bed, "tuck her in" and sit and tak with her until she falls asleep. I very much enjoy that. I also, more importantly, call her in the morning to wake her up. alarms just dont seem to do the trick for my little girl, but me speaking to her has a much higher success rate. It is difficult to get her into a healthy sleep routine, and when we get there, circumstances always seem to assassinate it, making us start over.

Aside from sending her to sleep, and waking her up, however, I also just sit and watch her sleep. I am doing it as I write this, I will wake her at the conclusion. It may seem odd, it may seem creepy, perhaps even stalker-like. It is, however, something I very much enjoy. If our lives were easier, if we lived in a perfect world, we would be together 24/7. And while we have vague plans of "one day" this happening, that day is still quite a long way in our future.

Until then, I enjoy every closeness, every part of my little girl's life that I can get involved with. Don't get me wrong, I am not just looking at the monitor like a dog watching a washing machine. I play games, watch some TV, occasionally post here - as well as real world things, cooking, doing the housework.

There have been times my princess has been whimpering through bad dreams, and a soft voice reassures her. There have been times she has snored so loudly I am grateful the computer has volume controls. There have been days when I can't wake her, she has had a terrible, sleepless night or is unwell. It isn't perfect, but it is good.

Time to wake up, baby girl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3299 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is super cute.

One of my favorite things when Mr. Devious and I were apart was him reading or talking me to sleep. It was so comforting to know he was there. I would tell friends about it and so.e thought it was downright stalkerish, but I loved when he would stick around on the call even after I was sleeping.

If I woke up to go pee or had a bad dream, it was so nice to have him there. And I think listening to me breath, snore, and make sleepy noises was comforting to him to.
  2. Old Comment
    Gosh, wonderful entries. Thanks for writing. I'm at a loss for much words again. You two are simply beautiful.
    Updated 08-30-2018 at 05:28 AM by Joan Sky
  3. Old Comment
    Yah.. interesting..looking forward to your next post abusive master
  4. Old Comment
    This seems so nice. If it weren't for your good relationship it would be creepy.

I like how you are helping her so much by these things. And it seems you enjoy them as well.

*Hugs*
  5. Old Comment
    This is perfect ❤️ I've always found falling asleep while being on the phone with my partner very intimate and it always makes me feel very safe when I wake up from a bad dream and I hear him make sleepy noises as he sleeps. Long distance relationships are undoubtedly very hard but there are ways around it. Big hugs to whoever made Skype haha!
  6. Old Comment
    I thought I had commented on this ages ago...

Yes only you have access to the laptop Skype. I don't fancy anyone else randomly calling me while I'm getting dressed, I would die!

It is very nice and makes me feel soooo safe when I wake from bad dreams and hear you right there with me <3 <3