Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

Co-worker Feet

Posted 08-22-2018 at 09:52 AM by andrew_b

Hey I just I'd add a further update to feet I've gotten to see in work (I love summer)

Okay so first one is of an Ebony girl who is in my team, she was wearing these sandals and one day was stood a bit front of my desk and was slipping them off.

I did get a glimpse at her soles but to be honest they weren't that impressive. This coming from a guy who isn't too picky with feet.

That time was a good few weeks ago but this next one happened today.

We have some people over from another office and there was this woman stood in the same spot.

I'm not sure if she is in the same role as me or a superior but she had these flats on.

They must have been hurting her because more than once seen her fully slip them off and put her barefoot on top of the other which was still in the shoe.

I also got a glimpse of her soles and wow they were amazing. I'm hoping she keeps wearing them shoes while they are around for the week. She had been slipping them off a few times in other locations.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1953 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just out of interest, what features make you think some soles are "amazing" vs others which "weren't that impressive"?
    Posted 01-22-2019 at 05:15 AM by A Horny Virgin A Horny Virgin is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by A Horny Virgin View Comment
    Just out of interest, what features make you think some soles are "amazing" vs others which "weren't that impressive"?
    I've honestly only noticed this now, there really needs to be a notification for blog comments
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by andrew_b View Comment
    I've honestly only noticed this now, there really needs to be a notification for blog comments
    You have it set to moderate comments before they are visible, that is why you wouldn't have seen a notification. You haven't approved the above message as there is still an icon of a person with an x over it.

You can change this setting. Let me know if you need help.