"What are you looking for?"

Posted 07-11-2018 at 12:31 AM by lilith_

I am not looking for a sub

I am not looking for a slave

I am not looking for a Dom

I am not looking for a Daddy

I am not looking for a Master

"Why not?"
Because I don't want to!!!! And that's all that matters!!!!!! TAKE! NO! FOR! AN! ANSWER! AND! SHOVE! IT! UP! YOUR! ASS!

I don't look. I am blind. Go awaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
Posted in Rants
Views 339 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hello. Is it me you're looking for?
    Cause I wonder where you are
    And I wonder what you do

P.S. I am looking for friends tho if you ever wanna chat again sometime you're the coolest <3
  2. Old Comment
    I'd say you are looking for people who don't annoy you, who don't doubt your replies, statements and decisions, especially those about rejecting their selfish requests, people who don't spam you, accept a "no", care for consent and manners, social behavior, have enough empathy to recognize they annoy you and care enough for others like you to leave you alone.

Are you looking for people who only send messages, rarely or never post comments or replies to forum threads, have blog posts with little meaning or none at all, don't care for any details in their profile, have no signature and not even an avatar?

I could wish you good luck but I rather say: Welcome to the club. It's the big flaw of the internet. I hope you stay despite it because our club members appreciate you and do care. *hug*
  3. Old Comment
    Be careful telling them to shove it up their ass, or else they just might! Then you'll have to deal with them asking you to give them things to shove up their ass lol.

But in all seriousness, AMEN
    Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:29 AM by ReluctantExhibition ReluctantExhibition is offline