Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Ramblings of a Nymphet

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Done being dominant (kind of)

Posted 07-07-2018 at 04:48 AM by lilith_

I think my online dominant days are long gone. I don't get that much out of it anymore. Well, it's amusing and all but it doesn't turn me on sexually. The only times I get turned on is when it is with a girl, but then again I don't always have those dominant glimpses and it also depends on the other person and how good we get along.

Now real life domination is a whole other thing. I don't like dominanting guys in real life. I prefer submitting to them. But I just cannot say no to a cute little girl! That's the only time I get turned on and it's great!

So.... From now on I will probably be straying away from submissive guys. We can be friends but I have no desire of playing with anyone, even if it's only casual.
Posted in Kinky me
Views 439 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice post lil ^~^
    I've recently fully realized that I only truly enjoy playing with other switches, and I like (need) to become friends before playing!
    And in real life I rarely like to set up a scene as a dom, but enjoy it as a sub. And of course enjoy just some more animalistic switching wrestle-sex Xp
    It's always good and fun to figure out what your preferences are, and what they aren't! You're never done learning about yourself
  2. Old Comment
    We all have our things and that is fair

This is about fun and sometimes sooo much more then that. I think that being a Dominant would be hard as you have someone's life in your hands. I dont know if I could do it myself. So, have fun and play in a way that you want. I hope that makes sense.

Take care

-little alexis