Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Ice Cream for Dinner

Posted 06-07-2018 at 02:46 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-19-2019 at 09:56 AM by Butterfly

Tonight, my daddy is going out to play poker, and I am going to be left at home. My friends invited me out for ice cream after work, and Daddy said I could go. I was so excited, because Ice Cream for dinner is the bestest!

Except Daddy says I am not allowed to have only ice cream for dinner.

But ... I want to ...

and I think it is healthy ...

Ice cream is dairy. It has calcium in it and calcium is good for your bones!

Also, I am going to order chocolate ice cream. Chocolate is made from coco beans. Beans are a vegetable!!! That makes them healthy.

We are going to a place where you get to add in other ingredients and they will mix it all together for you. I am going to add peanut butter. Peanut butter is made from peanuts. Nuts are protein! Protein helps to keep you full and give you long lasting energy.

Also, I am going to have my ice cream in a waffle cone. Waffle's are eaten at breakfast time. Breakfast is a meal and therefore if I put my ice cream IN the waffle cone, it is basically a meal. PLUS waffle's are made from grains and stuff which makes it a grain.

So if you look at it closely, my ice cream is going to include dairy, protein, vegetable and grains! That is every single food group!!!

Not to mention that I am a grown up so I should be allowed to do whatever I want to!!!! Cause there ...

Who thinks I should have ice cream for dinner?

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 24

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ice cream for dinner is the bestest. Your daddy should totally let you
  2. Old Comment
    Ice cream for dinner is indeed the best! XD you make great points hehe I think the pretty Butterfly deserves it!
  3. Old Comment
    Ice cream for dinner sounds great! I support the idea!
    Posted 06-07-2018 at 02:51 PM by littlemissslave littlemissslave is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I once had softice for lunch, so who is to say ypu can't have ice cream for dinner?
  5. Old Comment
    Only ice cream for lunch is bad. For Dinner anything goes. But your Daddy is your Daddy, so Daddy is right! That what he is Daddy for!

But, ice cream for breakfast is healthy.

How about you take some cucumber ice cream? There was a time when they had these throw-anything-into-the-blender-and-then-it-becomes-ice-cream-machines.

How about eating an apple before? An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Alternatively, you could eat a red piece of pepper like an apple. Or how about having a salad? Or a hot dog? Or just a small soup? If it makes Daddy happy ...

I just wonder, could there be an ice cream which tastes like Daddy's dick?

Anway, no, if you have a Daddy, the adult argument doesn't count. It only counts in the Daddy-Little one-Off-time.
  6. Old Comment
    I think that ice cream should be allowed for dinner as long as it's served with a side of salad and the side is eaten first.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Only ice cream for dinner is bad. Daddy is right!

But, ice cream for breakfast is healthy.

How about you take some cucumber ice cream? There was a time when they had these throw-anything-into-the-blender-and-then-it-becomes-ice-cream-machines.

How about eating an apple before? An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Alternatively, you could eat a red piece of pepper like an apple. Or how about having a salad? Or a hot dog? Or just a small soup? If it makes Daddy happy ...

I just wonder, could there be an ice cream which tastes like Daddy's dick?

Anway, no, if you have a Daddy, the adult argument doesn't count. It only counts in the Daddy-Little one-Off-time.
    I do not approve of this comment! So I will just do this ...

8. Old Comment
    Ice Cream is very gwood for dinner and butterfly should have it
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turtleturtle View Comment
    I think that ice cream should be allowed for dinner as long as it's served with a side of salad and the side is eaten first.
    TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Old Comment
    I think icecream by itself isn't heslth enough you need all three of the major food groups for littles: cake cookies AND icecream
  11. Old Comment
    All you littles are trouble. Any good Daddy would NOT let their little girl eat only ice cream for supper. If anyone else "responsible" agrees please back me up.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Devious View Comment
    All you littles are trouble. Any good Daddy would NOT let their little girl eat only ice cream for supper. If anyone else "responsible" agrees please back me up.
  13. Old Comment
    I think I already backed you up, Mr. Devious. But, you have to admit, it's the Daddy's job -within his consensual agreement with his Little one- to make the Little one behave. Right?

Since reasonable arguments don't seem to work (I think the good old power game of "I want ice cream" is played here, think Andy and Lou from Little Britain), if you can, pick the "You can talk until you are blue in the face, you don't get ice cream.". If you can't, how about incentives to not have ice cream alone (maybe a good old Daddy hug and fuck? ) and a thread for having the ice cream alone could work. I don't know. I am not a Daddy.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turtleturtle View Comment
    I picked out my side salad ....

15. Old Comment
    ice cream is full of sugar, which is bad for you
  16. Old Comment
    Icecream for dinner is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Old Comment
    You have my support for ice cream for dinner
  18. Old Comment
    Daddys and Little one's don't live a democracy (though they might live in a democratic society).
  19. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Daddys and Little one's don't live a democracy (though they might live in a democratic society).
    Exactly which is why I'm nice enough to let my little girl have ice cream BEFORE dinner.... Butterfly can cry all she wants but she will still have a proper dinner.
  20. Old Comment
    My daddy is a hypocrite! He had pie for dinner!
  21. Old Comment
    Of course you should have ice cream for dinner!!
  22. Old Comment
    Ice cream by itself just won't do... Now, root beer and ice cream, on the other hand....
  23. Old Comment
    Or root beer ice cream.
  24. Old Comment
    Mmmm root beer ice cream!!!

Daddy was nice enough to let me have my ice cream first as long as I promised to have "real" food later in the night, which I did because I am a good little girl.