Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Light and darkness of tasks

Posted 04-24-2018 at 04:21 PM by CSasha

While gathering ideas for my 5,000th post (soon to be my 6,000 post I guess), I am glad I also started this poll to get more feedback on add threads in general. The results made me think.

Some people like bets, and playing with some of them I knew from other activities, I had to notice that they were longing for serious wagers, something from the dislikes, so that it was sure that nobody wanted to lose. I saw similar concerns with the add threads, and I have to admit, my ideas so far came very lightly on what they would give me to do. Nothing I would do by myself, not even those thousands of deepthroats I was going to get, but, it was kinda certain. I have seen that other side with people asking for funishments/punishments, simple tasks or dares, or just looking at the variety of PM dares and threads to ask others for certain tasks.

There is some willingness involved from both sides. Related to consent. To a certain degree, what we are going to dare or being dared for is something we long for, from both sides. On the other hand, if it comes to easy and natural, it lacks the drama or challenge we also long for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakespeare
All the world's a stage...
In my opinion, it seems similar to the drama of stories. We want the hero to win, but it would be boring if she wasn't flawed and had to overcome difficulties, and maybe even lose something important on the way. Or with games. What is a good game without interesting decisions, challenges, and the possibility to lose? But then again, there are all kind of games from very plain progress games where everybody wins, to games with high obstacles up even to the certainty of defeat, just asking how long you can withstand it.

So I guess it's the same with dares, games and play here. There's some need for light games and easily playing around, the request of very grave and nasty things to do, and all ground in between. The same goes for "one-night-stands" with complete strangers, to long lasting relationships building up trust, and again, anything in between.

I'll try out what fits me here and there from time to time. How about you?
Posted in getDare issues
Views 2268 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments