Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Chat Games

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:56 AM by Butterfly
Updated 04-22-2018 at 11:17 AM by Butterfly

In order to promote some more activity in the chat rooms, and hopefully help new members interact with the chat veterans, I would like to schedule some chat games.

I have posted a thread, which you can participate in.

In the main post of this thread, I will post the schedule of upcoming games that I am going to host.

Here are some of the upcoming events and ideas!!

Upcoming Games:

Truth/Story Time
in the Truth or Dare Chat Room
Monday April 23 at 7:00 pm MT (9:00 pm ET, 1:00 am+1 GMT)
I will have a bunch of questions ranging from what brought you to getDare, to what is your biggest kink fear. Come and interact and answer questions with fellow getDare members.

Singles Mixer
Wednesday April 25 at 6:00 pm MT (8:00 pm ET, 12:00 am+1 GMT)
in the Lounge Chat Room
Calling all singles and those searching for play partners. Come and join us in the Lounge to meet others who are looking for play partners. This is a great time to get to know each other and post your ad for others to see. Maybe you just want a quick play session, or perhaps you are looking for something long term. Come and see if you can find your match!

Truth or Dare Game
Sunday April 29 at 12:00 pm MT (2:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm GMT)
in the Truth or Dare Chat Room
Come and play a classic game of truth or dare. Dares can be sexual or not. All limits will be respected.

Mentorship & Education Time
TBD
in the Lounge Chat Room
Come and join chat to ask questions, learn about different kinks, meet people of all experience levels and talk about kink.

Friendly Debate
TBD
in the Lounge Chat Room
Come and join chat to debate some hot topics. The name of the event is "friendly" debate. No name calling, personal attacks or being rude will be tolerated. Topics will be determined the day prior.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 561 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hope it works out. Getting more activity in the chat would be awesome!
    Updated 04-22-2018 at 11:27 AM by Blue Fox