Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rate this Entry

PM Dare Diary – Day 9

Posted 04-03-2018 at 10:53 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-03-2018 at 11:00 PM by Yasna

Today my report is going to be short: I didn't feel well yesterday. I had burnt the candle at both ends over the extended Easter weekend, sleeping no more than three to four hours a night. I felt physically tired and emotionally drained. Even my pussy had given up on its non-stop buzzing and only sent occasional "I'm here", "I'm waiting", and "Don't you forget about me!" messages. As the remainder of the week will be stressful I took a rest day, limiting myself to the dares that required an immediate response.

I had gotten a WATER dare in the morning and a FOOD dare in the afternoon, and both I found extremely difficult to handle yesterday. I comfort eat and I comfort drink soda. And I was in urgent need for comfort. The soda bottles were mocking me … They were calling my name: "Have me! Have me! A little bit won't hurt!" I was close to pouring them down the drain, just to make them (=my internal devil) shut up. But they are still there, untouched. And I already got another WATER dare this morning … And skipping dinner: oh boy! I had (and still have) leftovers from our family Easter lunch in the fridge – so no FOOD dares today or they are going to spoil! And my mom had baked vegan cupcakes. They were so tempting! But I shouldn't keep crying. It was only a pleasure deferred; I'll have them for breakfast, yeah!

I also did a BOTTOMLESS day, doing grocery shopping without wearing panties, mostly because I had already started it and didn't want to allow it to go to "waste". It felt nice, but I wasn't involved as much as I could have been. A PEE dare was requested too and I followed through with it, pouring pee over my face before my shower in the evening. The humiliation and the idea that I "had" to do this although I didn't want to do it at all aroused me. During the subsequent shower I gave my nether regions a little bit more attention than it was justified by pure hygienic considerations. But that was as kinky as I got yesterday. I was in bed shortly after 9pm, read a little (non-erotic), and soon drifted off to sleep …

I got an interesting PM this morning. At the moment I identify in my profile as "switch, currently in sub mode". I was asked: "You have a sub mode, is there a switch where you could engage it?" I've been aware of my submissive tendencies since the beginning of puberty, but only recently I discovered that I sometimes enjoy dominance too. Both submissive and dominant desires can lie dormant for some time. When I'm dominant I'm acting in a playful way. I can be playful as a submissive too. But sometimes (like now) my submissive tendencies get serious. Bloody serious. Sometimes my dare givers encourage me to retaliate. When I'm in playful mood I have fun doing so. Right now I really can't. It would feel like an overbearance. There might be a "switch" that activates my serious "sub mode", but I don't have full control over it.

Dares done: BOTTOMLESS, WATER, FOOD, PEE

Dares open: SPANK ASS RW 25, SPANK PUSSY RW 25, RUBBER CLIT 20, GAG PENIS (3x), COLLAR (3x), PLUG, HEELS, BLIND, NAKED (2x), EDGE 30, HUMP 10, FUCK, DEEPTHROAT, SLAVE DAY
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 943 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments