Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kilasaurus Rexodominus

Rawr, beware. You are entering into a dangerous space called my mind. Please make sure that you have your GPS on and your hands where I can see them

I can be bribed with chocolate, cookies, and edges for a slightly safer passage.
Rate this Entry

4K Warrior, let's hit 4000 posts!

Posted 03-23-2018 at 03:48 PM by kila
Updated 04-04-2018 at 01:25 PM by kila

Hello all who have magically stumbled upon this blog. As you may or may not have noticed, I have recently taken a liking to add threads, specifically THIS ONE. Seeing as how we made >4,000 posts, feel free to use the keywords below!

Remember, every single post counts! They add 1 deepthroat each for Lemuricon and 1 ball slap or 2 face slaps or 4 thigh slaps or 8 feet slaps or 16 ass spanks (can be split up in any way they like) each for pain slut joe.

Considering the two victims have kindly offered to do very fun deeds, they have discovered the meaning of some of the keywords so I will put them here so they can see it in case the forget.

Both -
  • I've set up a voting system where you can vote for either Joe or Lemuricon depending on which you would like to torture more. For the person that gets the most votes, you can choose (up to 5,000 tasks), to give to the loser! Users will be allowed to use HOT or COLD with any of the other keywords. These two are the only two words that can be used with other keywords!
  • EDGE - For each edge you receive, that adds one edge to a pot that you two will both share. You two must work together to clear the edge pot in a reasonable time or else, I will start collecting interest on your edges. For every week after the thread closes you still have edges in your edge pot, they'll be multiplied by 1.5x. I'll check every Saturday @ 11:59PM PST.
Lemur -
  • COLD - A vote for Lemuricon. Should Lemur win the votes, he will be doubling the denial time for SECOND!
  • DEEPER - Add five full deepthroats to the balls or as far in as possible after eating a spoon of honey to get yourself very drooly (Total will be multiplied by 1.25x and must be done while blindfolded with hands behind the back)
  • FLICK - Every 10 flicks = 1 flick to each ball (Since Lemur is new to this, be mindful of limits.)
  • SEXY - Gag in + blindfold + panties; each sexy = one thrust onto your dildo while dressed up
  • TWIST - for each roll, you'll roll a 6-sided die. Add them all up and this will be your total amount of deep throats you have to do but while the toy is deep in your mouth, you must rotate it 360 before pulling it out
  • LLAMA - for each llama, you will spit onto your dildo and smear it all over your face before doing a deepthroat, Llamas spit a lot.
  • DOGGY - For each doggy, you will get into the yoga dogward dog pose and do one deepthroat while in the pose
  • SECOND - for every second, it'll add 3 hours of denial if used with COLD. If it is with hot, it will be only one hour per second. There will be a max period for each time Lemur goes into denial.The max period each time will be set when Lemur and I play a game. Should Lemur win the votes, he will be doubling the denial time for SECOND!
Joe -
  • HOT - A vote for Joe
  • BUST - for each roll, you'll also roll a 6-sided die. Add them all up and this will be the total amount of ball busts you must do while blindfolded because things are more fun when you're blindfolded
  • PIN ME - for each "pin me," it's one clothespin. You must wear them for 10 minutes.
  • FRISKY - Each frisky adds 1 minute of being plugged

No peaking pain slut joe and lemuricon! Remember to CAPITALIZE the keywords! These are the remaining words that the two have not yet discovered.

Spoiler:
For both:
* WOW - It means nothing unless we get over 200 WOWs then the number of tasks for Joe and Lemuricon get switched
* TOUCH - For every touch, they get one stroke but no cumming and these touches can only be done 2 hours before they go to bed or within 2 hours of waking up.
* SPANK - Each spank = 1 spank. They will alternate how hard they hit for each spank (light, medium, hard)

For Joe:
* YIKES - Each yikes is one ball flick to each side
* SNOWMAN - As in yellow snowman. For every 50 snowmen, it's one ice cube up the ass and you must pee on yourself and wait for the ice cube to melt before washing off.
* CUTE - For each cute, you'll spend 30 seconds on your knees while wearing a bra + panties with the vibrator in your ass.

TL/DR: Post HERE so we can hit 4000 posts!
Views 634 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments