Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Ramblings of a Nymphet

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

DDlg and ageplay ARE NOT pedophilia!!!!!

Posted 03-20-2018 at 05:17 AM by lilith_

First of all, I would like to point out that personally I am not an ageplayer. However I have many close friends who are, may that be littles, ABDLs or Daddies/Mommies. In fact all of my partners are involved in ageplay, hence I have direct contact with it. So even if I don't personally age regress, I am in a (partly) DDlg relationship since my girlfriend is a little and my Dom is her Daddy.

Now, lets read ageplay's definition:
Usually sexual roleplaying involving Daddy/daughter, Daddy/son, Mother/son, Mother/daughter, Teacher/student, Uncle/niece, Siblings etc. The main stipulation is that one person is either older or playing older than the second person, or the submissive person is younger or playing younger than the dominant. All people involved are ALWAYS adults.

The truth is that DDlg and age play are taboos even inside the kink community. Others consider it as something immoral and part of edge play, while others see it as something completely normal. The main concern is that age play in a sense sexualizes infants and kids. Some people even claim that the Bigs of a relationship of that nature are in fact pedophiles who try to subdue their urges.

While this might occur in rare cases, it is mostly untrue. Participants in DDlg and age play never have actual pedophiliac fantasies and are not turned on by children. It is strictly a relationship between consenting adults.

Age play is pretty similar to pet play. Pet play seems to be less of a taboo in the kink community, as it revolves a lot around humiliation and strong D/s or M/s dynamics. However, it is pretty clear that the participants of pet play are NOT into bestiality. So, respectively, age play has nothing to do with kids or minors in general.

Age play and DDlg relationships are, what I like to call, personal expression. Just like any other fetish and kink, people are expressing their sexuality, fantasies, desires and also personality. Most littles are lifestylers, meaning that being a little is part of who they are, part of their identity and not only a role they take for sexual purposes. Of course, there is nothing wrong with people who only age regress in play sessions.

A DDlg relationship usually goes very deeply and has a 24/7, TPE dynamic. In that sense it is similar to Master/slave relationships. The bond and the trust between the participants are very strong, something that usually results in long term relationships. Good communication is a key factor, something that makes this type of relationship one of the healthiest and strongest dynamics.

Lastly, I would like to point out that DDlg and age play are STRICTLY performed between consenting A D U L T S and NOT minors. This is a topic that my next writing will be focusing on. Until then... have fun, play safe and have many many many orgasms! (if you're allowed )

ok bye
Posted in Random thoughts
Views 859 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments