Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Eva Lovia Vagina Fleshlight Review

Posted 12-28-2017 at 10:00 PM by tyragon123

Eva Lovia Vagina Fleshlight Review
By Tyragon123

When I bought this Fleshlight, it was by far the most I had spent on a single sex toy. Normally worth $100, and I got it for $70. There was a lot of thought that went into me eventually purchasing it.

I actually didn't order the Eva Lovia one, but due to me ordering over a long weekend, my order was not processed. When I asked what was going on with the order, I was told they had sold out of my first choice, and as a result, they let me pick whatever Fleshlight I wanted, as consolation. I went with the Eva Lovia one as I quite like a few of her videos.

When it arrived I was somewhat surprised by how large it was. The whole length of it sits around 10 inches, while the diameter at the largest point is 3.5 inches. (it can be a little unwieldy) Up until this point, I had only used one or two really cheap "pocket pussies" that I got as part of deals or on sale, through other orders. The proper Fleshlight was leagues ahead of the two I had used prior. It feels great and all but the most well endowed (sorry 12 inch tonies) will be able to fit their whole dick inside.

With toys like Flashlights, it is extremely important to use lube (so you don't damage the toy) and to clean them thoroughly. This will ensure you get the most out of your toys. The hardest part for me is keeping them hidden while they air dry (can sometimes take 1-2 days). After they are dry, coat them in cornflour/cornstarch to keep them from becoming extremely sticky. This may seem like a chore, but it makes them so much nicer to use.

Again, I'd suggest that anyone with a dick that does not have a high quality toy like a Fleshlight or Tenga Flip Hole (review coming later) etc. pick one up for the best price they can. My suggestion is to find a good site (not Adam&Eve, they are shocking in my opinion) and check back often to try and get a good deal on something.

I wish you luck in your sex toy bargain hunting!

Eva Lovia Sugar Textured Fleshlight Girls
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1876 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments