Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Toy Box: Wevibe 4 plus

Posted 06-21-2017 at 01:58 PM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment, the better the review.

Today I am going to review a toy that I was very very excited to buy while Asslvr and I were still on opposites side of the country. It is ...

Wevibe 4 plus!

Description
These weird looking device is a vibrator. But it isn't just any kind of vibrator. It is designed to give you g spot AND clitoral stimulation all at the same time. You insert it inside you and then use the remote control to cycle your way through may different wave patterns.

The other really neat feature is that it is bluetooth compatible which allows you to connect it the downloaded app. You can then use the app to control the vibrator. You can make your own patterns and customize it the way you like. The other option is to get a unique code so that a partner is able to control the vibrator with his/her phone from anywhere in the world.

Price
We purchased this device for $130 CAD on amazon.ca, however price ranges from $100-$180 depending on where you purchase it from.

Pros
  • Rechargeable
  • Provides two forms of stimulation at the same time
  • The two different "arms" can be controlled separately or together, allowing a lot of unique options
  • The remote allows you to use the device quickly and easily on it's own, you can connect to the app for more customization.
  • It is easy to clean
  • Waterproof
  • It is made from a soft material that makes it comfortable and it stays in well.
  • Can be used for solo play or during intercourse
  • Great for long distance relationships. Possibilities are endless.
  • Discreet. You can not see it when you are wearing it under your clothes and it is not very loud.

Best Feature

Lot of variations and applications

Cons
  • The length of the device does not fit everybody the same. For me the clitoral stimulator was not long enough and therefore I was not able to cum.
  • The vibrations, although varied in strength and many different patterns, are not as strong as I would hope.
  • The bluetooth does not reach very far. When using the device, I need to keep my phone on my thigh in order for the bluetooth to stay connected.
  • The app can be glitchy at times.
  • Expensive

Worst Feature

Glitchy

My experience
I was so excited when I received this in the mail as a valentines day gift from Asslvr. I couldn't wait to try it. After taking it out of the box, I realized that I had to let it charge completely for 4+ hours before we could play. When it was finally ready to be used, I inserted it easily inside me and realized that the top "arm" did not reach my clit. This was disappointing as I need clitoral stimulation to cum. Asslvr downloaded the app and we got everything connected. Unfortunately, to control it, my phone had to be resting on my thigh, close enough to the device to keep it connected to the bluetooth. I was able to use a dildo inside me at the same time, which pushed the arm up closer to my clit and I was eventually able to cum after a lot of teasing.

When I visited Asslvr, I brought this with me, and he had me insert it in his bed while he was at work. He was able to control it from work on his lunch break. This was incredibly hot, but we experienced a lot of glitches with the bluetooth and the app.

What we like to use it for the most is intercourse. We usually just turn the remote on while it is inside me and then Asslvr is able to fuck me. The vibrations feel really good on my gspot and it feels as though Asslvr is huge. It really stretches me full without it being painful. I do like the slight tease of the clitoral vibrations on my pubic bone and when he thrusts it does reach my clit a little better.

Would I recommend it to others?
Maybe.

I would not recommend spending this amount of money on the toy for a long distance relationship as I feel as though it is too glitchy and it will cause more frustration (the bad kind) than it will provide excitement.

It is a fun toy to have as a couple who has regular intercourse and wants to have options to keep things interesting.

For solo play I would go with one of the much better options that I have at my disposal.

Please share your comments and experiences in the comments, especially if they are different from what I have described above, or if I forgot to mention anything. Please also ask any questions, and I will try my best to answer them.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments