Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ravenwood

Rate this Entry

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-3

Posted 04-03-2017 at 09:12 AM by Ravenwood

Act 3- Trying New Things

Because I cannot remember the exact time line each thing took place over I am going to split this next part into multiple scenes each dealing with my experiences with something I had either not tried or was learning to like.

Scene 1- Birth of a Puppy

I remember the events leading up to this moment better than I remember most of the others. I had always been curious about the different types of BDSM relationships. I wanted to know more about which kind we had. One day I asked my Sir and he said we had what was similar to a Daddy/Puppy or Son relationship. When I asked what that meant he told me that while every relationship is different these tend to be more involved with emotions and caring stereotypically than others.

That day was the very first time I ever called anyone "Daddy" except for my real father. It was not however the first time I had been treated as a puppy as the very first Dom I ever had had also had me be a puppy before he left. It was however my first time wearing the collar outside as we sometimes went to the backyard so we could play fetch. Fetch was so much fun! As were begging and sitting and playing dead. Daddy taught me a new trick as well, one he called flex. When he had me 'flex' I would make his cock bounce up and down without touching it. Crawling around on all fours and only being allowed to speak in high pitched woofs is delightful. I found myself finding it easier and easier to get into my puppy headspace as time went on. As will be evident I love being a puppy and will sometimes call myself that in the third person.

Scene 2-Pin the Peg on the Puppy

Again I had had a tiny bit of experience with this, but had never really done much with it until I met my Daddy. One day I asked my Daddy if there was anything he would like me to get or find for our play sessions. I received an answer of clothespins, the good old-fashioned wooden type not the weak new plastic ones that snap super easily. At first I was unable to find clothespins and brought some clips for play. What I hadn't realized before I soon realized once my Daddy had me put the clips on... They had teeth. It hurt like hell feeling like they were tearing at the skin of my nipples, but he almost immediately had me take them off. Daddy didn't want to see puppy in so much pure pain yet.

A few days later I had managed to scratch some clothespins together from various places around the house for our next session. I put two of them on a book to decrease the spring tension a little so Daddy would have levels to choose from. The very first time we used my wooden clothespins I kept asking my Daddy where they were usually used. He told me that they were used on the cock, balls, inner thighs, nipples, between toes, and on the sides of ones torso. And I being the curious pup I am decided to try each one as he named it. Admittedly that was not the time my star had shined brightest as I grimaced in pain at the pins as they squeezed my sides and inner thighs. I showed mild discomfort at the nips and cock and balls and nothing at all for my toes.

It was not long before we began using clothespins in all of our sessions. They almost always went on my nipples, although sometimes I also had to put some on my balls and bounce. I loved bouncing on my dildo, but it made my balls hurt when the pins pulled at them. It also hurt when I edged cause the sack would flip all over. Once or twice I was commanded to yank the clothespins off while they were on my balls and cock but after we saw that I had started bleeding from it we agreed never to do it again there. My nipples however had them placed on and torn off over and over and over again and I loved every minute of​ it.

Scene 3- Anal Adventures

We now move on to one of my absolute favorite things that Daddy has ever had me do. I remember in the beginning I was not a huge fan of anal but eventually I was able to find my prostate with my own hand and felt a huge wave of pleasure. It was almost overwhelming, it felt like I was teetering on the edge of orgasm every time I touched it.

I did however lament the fact that I couldn't purchase any toys because I had no transport, but then to my surprise one day Daddy had me give him my Amazon account and put some things on my wish list. A few days later while my family was gone the package arrived. I opened it on camera of course so Daddy could see my reactions. The first thing I pulled out was a set of three butt plugs. The second was a purple vibe. And finally I pulled out a bottle of lube to help everything slide in. My initial reaction upon opening the plugs was one of surprise thinking there's no way that will ever fit in my boi pussy when I saw the largest of the three plugs. It only measured about 2 inches wide by 6 inches tall, keep in mind up to this point I had only used my hand for anal.

That very day I started training with the plugs. I would wear the small plug for a single day before I decided that it didn't give me enough pleasure and ask to use the medium plug. That was a mistake I realized a few minutes after the plug was in as my insides squoze the plug and protested my efforts. We moved back down to the small for daily wear for a few weeks before moving back up to the medium plug. I could feel my hole getting wider as we began using the vibe in our sessions on my favorite setting. As high as it could go with a bunch of short bursts a pause and then a long series of vibrations tickling my insides as I fucked myself. Eventually we moved up to the large plug and after a while my ass was so loose when I tried to use the small plug it shot out when I sneezed. My boi pussy had learned to love being filled, but it didn't stop there.

A few weeks later my Daddy had me add another item to my wish list. A dildo that looked and supposedly felt like a real man's cock. When it arrived I immediately wanted it up my ass and we used it in our very next session. As it slid in I felt the walls of my ass moving to let it's girth in and I felt an electric thrill run through me as it bumped my magic button. Every thrust I made with it rammed my prostate throwing me further and further into my subspace. Once I tried to ride the dildo but was unable to as I didn't have anything to ride it on. There was one downside to this dildo however. It was a pain in the ass to get in. It would squish and bend and in general just do pretty much anything it could to not go in my ass, but once it was in... Oh fuck yeah. It turned me into a little whore hungry for cock in my pussy even though I am still a virgin and never even seen another guy's cock in my adult life. There was another time when I was told that I was allowed to cum as much as I wanted as long as I fucked the cum out with the dildo. I did my best, I rammed myself long and hard, faster and faster, I felt so close and I expressed that through my moans as I shrieked "I'm so close Daddy!!! I'm so close!!!". In the end I was unable to cum from it and Daddy said that it had been a bit of a joke as he knew that I would try my best to do it but fail to.

Intermission 1

This Act has grown very long and so I am going to split it up. Please comment on this and feel free to pm me with any questions/errors in grammar or spelling you happen to notice.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2611 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like this format of splitting it into scenes based on specific experiences or activities and I'm really looking forward to reading more!!
  2. Old Comment
    What type of lube did you get? What color were your plugs?
  3. Old Comment
    I don't remember the type of lube but the plugs were black silicon