Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ravenwood

Rate this Entry

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-2

Posted 03-28-2017 at 01:01 PM by Ravenwood

Act 2- Beginning My Training

The very next day Sir told me that he wanted me to work some on my body. Half an hour of walking and half an hour of riding a stationary bike a day. He also told me to work on stretching my boi pussy by fingering it for half an hour a day. I started that very day and my boi pussy was still pretty resistant to change, but that soon changed. After a few days I was able to fit two fingers and then in a few more 3 fingers.

This continued for about a week before I found out that my family would be going on a camping trip for about a week. Because I had been looking for work at time I took this as an opportunity to stay home alone and focus on serving my Owner. I had recently purchased a dog collar for myself in case Sir wanted me to wear it. When I told Sir what would be happening he was delighted. I received a few new rules that would be in effect while I was home alone. The first of these was that I was only allowed to wear clothes when I went outside. The second was that I was to wear my collar at all times when home alone. The third was that I must apply to 3-4 jobs a day. I was more than happy to follow these rules.

It was during this time that I began to receive tasks to complete when Sir was unavailable. I was assigned to edge and hold it for an amount of time a few times a day. The first few times I tried this I failed miserably. I always ruined it trying my best to hold it in, but I would fail. I immediately messaged Sir and related my failure. To my surprise I was told that I would not be punished for failing at that point but that I had disappointed him. I was hurt far worse by this than I would have been by any spanking, ball smacking, or nipple torture. I resolved then and there to get control of myself and never to go over without permission again.

I was also told that when I went for my walk each day I should say my pants to show off my ass. Sir said that this was to show off his property and I gladly obliged although still nervous about doing anything at all in public. Then came the order, "Show off my cock in an outdoor place." I grabbed my bus pass and went to the local minigolf course which had very little surveillance and had tall bushes that the course snaked through, figuring this would be the safest place to perform this task. As I started playing through the course I unzipped my pants and pulled out Sir's cock and balls and took a picture sending it to him. When I returned home I was told that I had made Sir very proud. This felt better than almost anything else even better than orgasms.

When we had our session that week I was finally able to moan freely and the first thing I realized is that when I moan, I moan loud. The second thing I realized is that as I get closer to the edge my moans raise in pitch until I could sing at least Alto. I loved the spanking that I received and things were going very well. And the cum! Oh goodness. Eating cum because my Sir commanded it was so lovely and when he had me use my own cum to finger myself. Oh yes. Oh I loved it.

When my family returned home I began to use a stress ball as a gag because I didn't want them to hear me and in order to ensure my privacy I would tell them I was working on my resume and filling out job applications. I enjoyed being Sir's boy so much during that time. Then some things started to change and become something even better than they were before.

Sir was taking so much interest in my life and I used my best judgement to decide what was safe to tell him when he discovered that I know how to play the piano. This led to a special type of session we would sometimes have when I was home alone where I would just play the piano for him while naked and wearing my collar of course. I played him many things and when I played poorly he would comment on it and have me work on it more off the sessions and had me practicing the piano for half an hour a day.

Thus armed with my rules and a basic expectation for my sessions I marched off to the next chapter of my life as Sir's boy. And boy did things change then.

Please comment whether I should continue this as muddled as my memories are and whether you like and enjoyed reading this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2122 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would love to get a collar to wear. Your owner is a very lucky person to have you
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like such a good relationship between you two! I'd love to read more!
  3. Old Comment
    What was the amount of time between the start of your first story and end of second?
  4. Old Comment
    It was about hmmmm less than a month for sure but more than 2 weeks