Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rate this Entry

My Shit Story

Posted 02-06-2017 at 10:19 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Often times, my master will make me shit my pants because Im such a dumb shit slut that i don't deserve toilets. Only this time he had me do something a little extra embarrassing. My master had me go downstairs to my living room where my parents were sitting and poop my pants and wait to leave until someone said something about the smell. I sat on the couch across the room and then my master told me to carefully start to shit myself. He made sure to tell me not to make any noise or make it obvious. So I began to quietly shit my pants. As i started my parents began talking to me while i was in the middle of pooping myself. So here i am, sitting across the living room from my parents, having a conversation with them while trying to shit my pants at the same time. After a little while, i finished shitting myself and, although it's gross, this was one of the biggest poops ive taken in my pants ever. I remained sitting there with my pants filled with poop for about 15-20 minutes or so, talking to my parents on and off the whole time. During this time, my parents didn't say anything about the smell and seemed not to notice. Eventually, my younger sister comes home and decides to sit next to me on the couch. The entire time i was talking to my parents i was extremely embarrassed so when my sister decided to sit next to me i was mortified. She started a conversation with me and didn't say anything about any smell for 10 minutes or so. After about half an hour of sitting in my living room, talking to my family with my pants full of shit my sister finally decided to say something. She asked what smelled so bad and I immediately panicked and said "I farted, sorry!" and walked away. However, when i got back to my room i looked in the mirror and noticed my yoga pants were sagging quite a bit because of the amount of poop in them and there was a clear lump in the back of my pants where the pile was. Not to mention, I walked away from my family in a funny way due to the poop in my pants. I was extremely mortified and my embarrassment only went up when i received a text from my sister. She asked "What smelled so bad? Did you poop yourself?". My master had me respond by saying "Yes, it just slipped out.". Which thoroughly humiliated me. So thus concludes my extremely embarrassing shit story. Thank you all for reading!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1865 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments