Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Public PM dare report

Posted 01-27-2017 at 08:22 AM by CSasha

It's been a while ago that I have been dared to "STRIP, PLUG and GAG. Get down on all fours like this and stay like that, not for 5 minutes, but until you complete at least 1 of your CHORES." and also "to SISSIFY." Before you get the idea to give me new PM dares but also as a background detail, I have been put my PM dares out of order. I have just gathered up so many of them, couldn't do them for a couple of weeks and then didn't complete any due to demanding real life foci.

So I got naked and got my favorite big plug and my small penis gag. Unfortunately, in my enthusiasm, I forget the "get on all four" parts. Partly I didn't do any PM dares due to the obstacles. For some special combinations, I have difficulties to find the right time, space and mood window for them. My life situation drags me down or keeps me busy in the best case. When my fucking machine broke the second time in total it also discouraged me. Having a lot of them stacked up to the current amount isn't helping either.

Anyway, I put in plug and gag. I lubed up the plug with my mouth. Since I was quite eager to quickly get the plug in and hadn't anything up my ass for a long time, it hurt a bit. Twice I relubed it with my mouth. Then I got into the kitchen to do the dishes. Since we have a dish washing machine that mostly means cooking pots and tools. It wasn't that much either but it took much longer than I thought. Because the kitchen window has only half a curtain, I was exposed to potential voyeurs from outside though it was unlikely. I had to pay attention to the plug to not let it drop out, don't know why. No drooling from the gag and it didn't cause any discomfort.

For the sissify part I plucked the left half of my belly hair. Feels quite smooth now. It wasn't the first time so it didn't hurt. I just have my difficulties to keep up with the regrowth from plucking and tweezing my hair. I do it daily in the face and rarely take the time to tweeze the other regrowing parts or extend to areas I haven't plucked yet which are my legs and my butt. The butt cheeks turn out to be extra complicated since I can barely have a good view and plucking position on them. Overall, I still like the smooth feeling of my skin when it's plucked and hope some day it won't regrow at all or not as much that it needs daily plucking.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for the nice report.
    Too bad you forgot the all fours part. But I know you didn't forget on purpose so it's good.
    What chore would you have done on all fours then?
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. Probably sorting some washed and dried laundry. I am a bit lazy in regard of putting them right away. There are not many chores I can do on all fours, I suppose when thinking about it.
  3. Old Comment
    You could of course scrub the floors on all fours.
  4. Old Comment
    Hmm, thank you for the proposal, Marv. You are too kind.

The thing is, there's a lot to do before I can "scrub" and floor, and then it's only a small portion to do. I'll consider it for the next time.
  5. Old Comment
    You are quite welcome. I'm not always that creative, but I do try to help out my friends and colleagues whenever I can. You have provided so much input on developing creative PM dares that I had to share my simple idea with you.