Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Gamers: Fantastic PM dares for waging players

Posted 12-28-2016 at 06:28 AM by CSasha
Updated 06-10-2018 at 04:09 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. I also love games, more for the love of playing. But if you love games for the thrill of a stake, here are some PM dares for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "BATTLESHIP" and we will negotiate both out ante. Then we play a game of battleship for it. If I win, then you have to pay your ante, else I have to pay mine.

PM me "TRIANGLE'S" and a proposed time. We will schedule a play time. Then I will join Triangle's Girls VS Boys but you have to join the opposite team right after me.

PM me "CASSANDRA'S" and a proposed time. We will schedule a play time. Then I will join Cassandra's mean Boys VS Girls but you have to join the opposite team right after me.

PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counterproposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.

PM me "REMINDER" and I will join or re-join the PM dare bashing game if I haven't joined for at least 2 completed pages.

PM me "DEAL" and I will play a kinky version of 'Let's make a deal' like in this thread. You may decide if you are the host or the candidate as long as you fulfill the conditions. I will take over the other role.

PM me "FAVORITE" and I will tell you my favorite online competitive game, possibly a team game. We will negotiate both our ante. Then I will play a match of that game against random players, possibly with random players on my team. If I win, then you have to pay your ante, else I have to pay mine.

PM me "YOURS" with a link to a free online competitive game, possibly a team game. We will negotiate both our ante. If I don't know the game, I will learn it in advance, but not for more than 3 days. Then I will play a match of that game against random players, possibly with random players on my team. If I win, then you have to pay your ante, else I have to pay mine.
Views 2506 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments