Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: The balance of toys

Posted 12-01-2016 at 01:11 PM by CSasha
Updated 12-02-2016 at 02:55 PM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola, Cassandra, Miss Gorman and Orsini's Revenge.

Lola put the face into her hands. How should she ever come home, completely naked all the long way? How could Cassandra do that to her? Didn't she have any limits? She was close to breaking down right here on the floor. The hall remained silent while the last sunlight faded. There was still a chance. Lola had to get out if it was only not to let her bully get away with this. It seemed she was alone, or at least nearly alone. Who would be here in school so late anyway? If it were a teacher or adult, though it would be quite embarrassing, at least she would get help. Of course, Lola couldn't truthfully tell what happened, so she needed a cover-up. 'A dare!', she thought, yes, a dare totally went wrong. It was her fault; she had used the lipstick, and they didn't say anything about taking her cloth. Yes, that was it. Lola had to refuse to tell any names, but especially since she didn't know who of the group took her cloth, that was understandable. Hopefully.

The conclusions of her mind gave Lola new ground. She stood up and started to sneak through the corridor. What to do next? She didn't want to go home naked. That would cause a lot of trouble, possibly the police, or some horny boys would assault her. Fortunately, she was still in school and plenty of time. Maybe she could use something from here to cover herself, maybe some curtains. Or she could phone home, though that would mean she had to explain a lot and lie in the end.

Then it dawned her: Hadn't she seen pinafores in the kitchen? Maybe even a pair of slippers. Indeed, she arrived there without meeting anybody. There weren't even lights in the floors. The kitchen wasn't locked, and Lola was able to find two pinafores, which she immediately put on, one for the front, and one unusually on her back. Immediately, she felt better about herself. 'Wait, Cassandra.', she thought, 'Once I am safe again I will come up with a plan to revenge that. You won't escape me.'. She nearly wanted to quote the bible's 'an eye for an eye', but then remembered she hadn't hesitated on the opportunity to retaliate her classmate's behavior in the first place, and what it had led to.

Lola turned her mind back to the present. Now she had to get home. She went along her usual way out of the building, but the main door was locked. 'Shit!', she nearly burst out, still insecure if anybody else remained in the school. But why should anyone lock the door then? While she thought about to break the door, or if it would be wiser to seek another door or window to get out, a voice from behind shocked her: "What are you doing here, Lola?". It was Miss Gorman. Oh no, why her from all possible adults? "I see several offences here. Hiding in school way after opening times, for no reason I suppose.", she looked down at the student with grave eyes and a harsh tone, "Nudity, from what I can see beyond these pinafores. And theft, of course, since those don't belong to you. I'll add attempted burglary. Maybe you are glad to hear I won't go for the nice word on your forehead, but it has to be in the picture as proof of your disgraceful behavior. When I am done with your punishment...". Miss Gorman made several shots with her phone.

Lola broke down on the floor again. All hope had sprung away. This hostile teacher would finish her to a nothing. She had always openly looked down on her. Lola cried. All her attempts to suppress her tears couldn't hold against the flood of her troubles. Miss Gorman kneeled down and put a hand on her shoulder: "I understand, child. You had it really bad today, not that you hadn't deserved it. But I know we have a solution for you.". The teacher stood up: "Pull yourself together and follow me." Had Miss Gorman just gave her a wink and smiled? Lola couldn't believe it. Was the world a good place at the end? She felt like she had fallen into a fairy-tale. Did she dream?

Another "Come on, now, or I change my mind." from Miss Gorman, and Lola stood up, wiped her tears away and followed her teacher. In a small office, Lola didn't know from the inside yet, Miss Gorman sat down behind a desk and picked up the phone from a station. A couple of seconds later she spoke in front of Lola: "Yes, Lola wants to join a classmate for putting extra effort into a school project. It's only for this week. No, no boy, ma'am, another girl, quite a reliable student in fact. Yes, it's about the psychological findings of French and Raven. She is going to stay with her classmate until the end of the week. I'd like to support her newly discovered enthusiasm. How about you, ma'am? It is going to earn her a good grade. Alright then, do you want to speak her. She's right next to me.".

Miss Gorman handed astonished Lola the phone. It was her mom. Her teacher seemed friendly and helpful, but how far could she trust her. What had she in mind? This was an opportunity to tell everything that had happened: "Yes, mum, I am alright. Yes, I am glad you like it. Yes, I will take care. Don't worry. Love you, mom. Bye.". She gave back the phone, and Miss Gorman put it on the station: "Lool in the wardrobe behind you. There's a box. These cloths should fit you, I guess. Try them on." While Lola carefully explored the content of the box, Miss Gorman explained what was going to happen: "After you have put these on, I will make some shots of you, because you will look beautiful in a way you never did before.". Lola held up a black leather corset and had already noticed the black high heel boots on the ground. The black coat of the same material hung in the wardrobe and would cover her completely. But she would look like one of those kinky hookers old men went to for spanking and worse. Though, partly that's what she had done today to Cassandra.

Her teacher ignored Lola's face and continued: "I will drop you at Cassandra's place. A luxurious house. Don't worry about her parents. They are on vacation for still two weeks. Since I have evidence against your classmate, and you, by the way, she has do follow your orders and obey, until I decide otherwise. You will teach her a good lesson about how to behave properly. Tomorrow both of you attended school in your regular cloth, and I will test her in another detention. If she fails, I will make you switch the roles. Understood, Lola? It is a rare opportunity for you. Take your chance, dear.". Miss Gorman smiled: "And record an action video of her. It will make your new slave's special grade by fifty percent. So you better bring me something good. Don't let her fool you. Her parents have left her plenty of money for food delivery which would last a whole year. Make good use of the toys I give you." The teacher handed Lola a smaller box, on top of it a strap-on and the flogger she had used today.

After Miss Gorman had delivered Lola at the Orsini house, she rubbed her hands. She didn't need the girls to provide any pictures or videos since they were all streamed onto her laptop, but she better kept that ace up her sleeve. Young bratty sluts like them tended to turn against disciplinary measures. It was going to be a week to remember. She would play off her student bitches against each other, carefully balancing her toys into a spiral of dark desires.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 3365 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments