Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Creative Forest

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:53 PM by CSasha

When I logged into my getDare account, a small pop-up gave me notice of a new message. Since I hadn't been that active lately, I guessed it would have been an aftermath message from my passed mutual dare contacts, and I was already worried about having not logged in for a long time, so she or he have been waiting for my response. When I clicked it, I relaxed, telling myself it could also be one of the new users, who just searched through any profiles of their liking and wrote a short "hi, wanna play?" or "can I be your slave?". Manners of a goat. Then I remembered I had also put a PM dare blog entry and linked it in my signature, so someone might also have stumbled upon it via my forum posts. Now I was curious.

So I opened the message. The sender was a user I had never met before, though not a new one. I noticed by the well-formatted links in his signature. Welcome to getDare, Likes/Dislikes and Limits, and a PM dare list. The title of the message was: "Re: CREATIVE" It read:

"Hello slavegirl98,

Thanks for your dare. I choose HYPNOSLUT from your PM dare list.

For the new creative dare, I'd like to ask you some questions. I have noticed 'outdoor', 'forest' and hidden public as one of your likes. I also found some of your older post stating that you would like to give such dares a try, but that just running naked in the woods wouldn't provide you enough excitement for the long trip. Could you give me some more details about it? Are you still interested in these kinks? If yes, how far away are potential forests to perform a hidden public dare in? How is the situation there? Maybe I could combine it with other experience you wrote about, as well as some of your dislikes, and provide you the challenge you need to make it worth your time again.

What do you say?

Best regards

Lu"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavegirl98
Hi there,

CREATIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu
PM me "CREATIVE" and have a list of at three dislikes as well as at least one PM dare, and I will PM you for one of your dares as well as a new dare regarding your dislikes created by me. You then have to do both dares.
Best regards

slavegirl98

That was strange. I couldn't remember having dared any 'Lu' nor anyone with 'CREATIVE'. Then it ringed a bell. Someone had dared me to give him access to my getDare account for a day, many weeks ago. Since then I hadn't changed my password. He must have used it for that little prank on me, or should I say 'favor'? I didn't know yet. Anyway, since it was my bad, but also because it was a dare intended to be fulfilled, I replied Lu with a report on the PM dare as well as details on the creative part. I was indeed still interested in playing in the woods. The whole risk of possible exposure, compared to the low chance with good research, but also the fresh air, the uncivilized nature.

Way after I had finished HYPNOSLUT we exchanged more messages and Lu finally wrote me her dare. It took me some days to get enough time for it. Then I prepared and drove to the forest we had picked by arguments. It took me nearly two hours to get there, but I knew it like the back of my pocket, and it was barely used by anybody. Additionally, it was pitch dark when I arrived there. Reasonably no chance anybody else would be out here by now. And still, a small chance always remained.

So I undressed, leaving my body only in a white thong and a dirty white undershirt. Now I filled my ass with the big butt plug I had. I was used to it, but now curious how much the rough fabric over it would add. For now, it was only more difficult to get in, nothing else. I put my high boots on, knowing I would get nowhere on forest ground, but I was supposed to walk along a solid path through it, leading back to the parking via around two miles to go. I put the mask on and my side-way ponytails through it. At home, I had attached the headlamp, so it stood a good chance to hold onto even against physical force. I switched the light on and added my open mouth gag. I then added the collar with the cow bell, which now rang with every motion. How embarrassing. Also, I knew I was going to drool a lot on the way, all down my filthy undershirt, and maybe even further down my thong or my legs. Then I added the blinkers. The last step was the most daring one. I took a deep breath, and then cuffed my hands behind my back, linked together via an ice lock, that would hold for the next three hours. Lu had calculated the time with estimated temperature. In any case, I had placed the keys for the mechanical locks in an extra box near my car that would open in four hours. It would be more difficult to use them on my back, but I had succeeded this way many times in practice, preparation as well as in covered self-bondage sessions. I looked at the path in front of me, knowing I was helpless should anyone take advantage on me. My delight as long as it remained in my head.

As I knew I didn't have to hurry for the ice-lock anyway, I started to trot into the forest. The blaze wobbled in front of me, reflecting the motion of my body, as well as the sound of my heels on the ground and the swinging cow bell. I didn't need to be seen. Anyone around the area should have been able to hear be, but it was also keeping away any possible dangerous animals.

Though I had already been surrounded by fresh air when I had left my car, I only noticed it now. The air was warm but much cooler than in town or on the road. I smelled the difference. 'Somehow green', I thought. Slight winds hushed through the leaves. There was all kind of sounds here and there, in the background compared to my cow bell, but still. And at least half of them I didn't know. So I stopped and turned my head several times. Carefully I looked into the wild darkness, anxious that someone might be out there, have seen me or follow me. But nothing. Some shapes in the night looked awfully familiar to persons, but of course, they weren't. Soon I got used to the chaotic mix of unknown sounds, though the excitement remained. I felt happily aroused. The trip had already paid off. But I still had a long way and time ahead of me.

The path into the wood split up after around half a mile. That was the loop. My butt-plug started to burn, probably because of the fabric, since I hadn't had these problems before. But I was unable to push it out, so I had to bear with it. It was a different pain with the open mouth gag, but a similar fate. At least I didn't care for my drool this way. I imagined looking like a mess just by how much I sensed the wetness running down my breast, belly, thong and legs. Also walking this way turned out to be quite exhausting. Despite the coolness, I got sweaty all over. Being clothed this way alone had turned me on since the beginning, but the exposure in the wild made it incredible.

When I noticed the crossing of the loop with the entry piece of the path again, I was quite relieved. I had nearly made it now, and not too early. The aches in my jaw, butt and more minor all over my body, called for the end. I was heavily breathing, accompanied by the taps of my heels and this damn cowbell. I didn't know how long the ice lock would still need, but at least I could rest in my car and just wait sitting or to lay. Suddenly I heard some panting through my sound, not too far away. I stopped immediately. Shocked. Was this a dog? Then I heard a dark male voice right behind me: "Look, Buddy, that's the source. Let's investigate it closer." I felt a grip pulling me back.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2168 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments