Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Prance

Posted 09-21-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha
Updated 12-04-2016 at 06:31 PM by CSasha

Girls just wanna have fun, at least we two did. We shared our most intimate secrets and fantasies and had finally begun to dare each other. My friend had already used one of those to push me into the realization of one of my desires. I had been dressed totally slutty and restraint into a bathroom at a party, being forced to suck off a strange guy who ripped my shirt and called me 'filthy slut.' I would have never done this on my own, nor risk such exposure. But the experience was hot as hell. Today I am so happy about it. But even more, I am glad and lucky to have her as my best friend.

After another game with her, I had been too careless with the words and had underestimated her will to win. So now I owned another dare performance to her. It was a bright shiny summer day, not too hot when we met at her place. She ordered me to undress and turn my back to her. I did. Then she put my arms behind my back and lay one forearm on the other. In this state she taped them together and checked the blood circulation in my arms. When I tested to move them, there was no chance to escape this simple fixation. My thoughts went wild about what she might do to me. She might have all kind of toys here or could even have invited people for later, when she was going to be finished preparing me. I was a bit anxious, but also aroused by the thought of being used again. Since I trust my friend I soon relaxed. She put my hair into a very high ponytail, nearly on top of my head.

In the next step she helped my feet and lower legs into high boots, but with hoofs on the bottom. The feeling was a bit strange, like in heel boots without heels, firm and fixed at the same time since she pulled the boots pretty tight, and their material seemed stiff. Then she put a harness on my head and attached blinders and a pony bit gag. The rubber in my mouth was soft and comfortable, and even tasteless. My friend started to talk to me: "Easy slippery girl. You cannot run around that naked. Shame on you." Of course, I could not respond, but I was tempted to communicate with my breath and paw the ground. I neighed once, and when we looked at each other, I saw her smile. We had fun.

I couldn't see that much due to the blinders but from the corner of my eye and the sensation on my skin she now put a piece of tape over my pussy lips. When she crossed my nipples with smaller tapes, my assumption was assured. She finished with a harness around my chest. It didn't cover anything, but I felt the restraint holding me tight. When she attached a leash to it and tried a jolt, I felt how well it worked. Then she disappeared into the side room. When she returned, my friend was dressed in a riders outfit, complete with riding hat and crop. She gave me a spank on my ass cheek: "Ready to go, girl." I was shocked when she led me out of her apartment right onto the street. I couldn't see everything around me, but even I noticed people, quickly stopping and glaring at us. I was pretty sure they were most focused on me. I felt their looks on me. Embarrassment and shame dived up. No need for their eyes or minds to undress me, as I was wearing anything barely. I was bound into helpless restraint, led on a leash by my friend. What would they say about this, or even think? In my thoughts, they shook their heads about what I did here and pointed their fingers right at me.

"Nice ass.", someone screamed over the street, though he was in my blind spot. We had never turned that public before. Fortunately, my friend guided me to her car not far away, helped me in, and we drove away from the small crowd of passengers that had gathered. Getting some glances into our car was an excellent reminder to what had just happened. My friend took a caring look at me: "Everything okay?" She grinned. I was not that happy, nor was I anything sure about this. I considered to shake my head and start trouble, so she would make me lose and stop this nonsense. But I also just noticed how I would have dripped off on the seat without the tape on my pussy. Just this moment I wanted to obey and be used like this. Even the exposure had been hot as hell to me, though publicly humiliating at the same time. I don't know which part the restraint played in this, but the whole thing turned me on too much to break up. So I just blinked instead.

It didn't take us long to arrive at a parking at the start of a forest. It was a beautiful place, especially with the current weather. My friend helped me out and locked the car. She walked me along a path right into the forest. Soon a cozy creek accompanied our trail and mixed with the sounds of slightly waving leaves and a bird in the distance. I felt the fresh breeze on my skin and smelled tree blossoms and wet wood. Then an older couple came along from our target direction. They both nodded towards my friend, but just stared at me. I was glad they didn't say or ask anything. It must have been a rare and odd encounter for them, I thought. But we continued in a slow trot. My leader was aware of my unsure walk in the hoof boots, and I was glad to have her attention on this issue. If I would have tripped, she was the only one able to catch me. After a couple of hundred meters, two young women crossed our way, I guessed quite our age, though it wasn't easy to judge with my limited view. They were casually dressed and used Nordic walking sticks. My friend greeted them, and they stopped indeed. I just thought 'Does she have to exaggerate it again? Please don't.' But she invited them to take advantage of me: "Don't hesitate if you are curious. My pony here is a good girl, and she likes to be touched. Just remember that she needs some more force to differentiate the attention from mere accidental contact." And indeed one of the women followed the invitation and stroked my back. Then her company dared to join her, they smiled and giggled at each other while they probed and groped all over my skin. I was totally out of control. For the most of it, I didn't even see it coming. Then they thanked my friend and continued their way. I felt disappointed and relieved at the same time, though I hoped they would never recognize me later on the street or in a mall. 'That would be so embarrassing.', I thought.

Finally, we reached a rest stop with a bench. My friend took her time to sit on it and enjoy the environment, while I had to remain to stand. Not only that, but it was a crossroad, so anytime someone else could come and notice us for sure. Notice me. I was aroused and jumpy. 'Let's go.', I thought, 'Please!' And I looked in her eyes. But she just smiled. Then she stood up. 'Finally. Let's end this dare. I have had enough.' I thought. Our dares had been shorter than long so far, though we slowly increased our boundaries in every dimension. This was just another prove of our dirty filthy minds. Currently, I loved and hated it.

My friend now put something black out of her purse. What did she have there? But then she stepped to my back, and I couldn't look at it any more. "Bend over, pony.", she commanded me and pushed my upper body over the bench she had just sat on. Then she started to finger my ass. One finger first. It was tight, and fortunately for me, she took her time. I tried to relax, and therefore was able to enjoy it despite the humiliating circumstances, or maybe even due to them. While the number of fingers in my rose slowly increased, I breathed heavily and moaned into my pony bite gag. After she had extensively played with four fingers in my ass, she started to push something half solid in. I could feel it squeeze between my buttocks, but it had its resistance. Solid rubber or so from all the details I had noticed. When my friend continued to force it in, it started to hurt. It felt like it as ripping me apart despite the preparation. Then a sudden 'blob' and it was in. My rosette still hurt, though it wasn't stretched that much anymore. Immediately I had the urge to take a dump right now and here. I tried, but without any success. It resisted to get out. No chance. Then my friend told me: "Good plug girl, isn't it? I thought I'd spice up the way back. Yes, good girl.", she petted me on the head and back, "It's all over soon. I am so proud of you. One more thing. Don't be surprised to accidently drop anything out of your rear hole. It's a tunnel plug and a quite big one. That's how pony life is, freely taking a shit just where it happens." She grinned over my troubled face, and then pulled the leash. "Come on. I guess you want it to be over now, too." Oh yes, and how I wanted it. The plug still pressed into my ass. Now I wanted to follow and obey more than ever. The pure sensation made me crazy and small.

On our way back we only met a single guy. But even despite my blinders, I noticed the chemistry between him and my friend. Maybe it was due to her control over me, but she didn't hesitate a moment to approach that handsome man: "Could you take some pictures of us, please?" When he agreed a bit confused, she gave him her phone and put me in different positions and angles for him, legs apart, arched back and my tits exposed. She asked him also to take extra shots of my private areas. I was at her mercy but in no state to protest. It just made me angry a bit, but I also didn't want to delay our walk any further. Then she pulled off a sharking trick: "How is your name and number so that I can send you the pics?" Indeed he gave it to her, and soon after he smiled as if he received these embarrassing shots indeed. I nearly couldn't believe it. Then we continued back to the car, where she released me. She wrapped me in a smooth blanket, cuddled and petted me carefully. Since I was so relieved and happy, she told me: "I am going to phone him for sure." I hugged her back.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2348 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments