Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: The trip Part 2

Posted 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:02 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Then I discovered it was a semi-detached house, two entries, seemingly both inhabited. He hadn't told me any house number or family name. And besides, when would the other people be or come at home. Were they on vacation or was I in risk to be seen? What if was going to cry or moan in the house? Would the neighbors hear us? I slightly blushed. Time to knock and get to know how my friend cared for these sorrows of mine.

Just when I noticed I didn't even know where to knock or ring, the left door opened. An average sized man in blue t-shirt and jeans stood there and smiled at me, hands in his pockets. As I approached I mustered a high pitched, quietly "Hello.". He had that knowing glow of the excited insider in his eyes: "Welcome sexy bitch." Now he grinned all over his cheeks. When I passed him into the house, his hand clapped on my ass. The compliment accompanied by the objectification gave me a push of confidence. As wrong as it had felt every now and then, in this moment it felt so right and wonderful, rewarded me with a warm smile of my heart which held on.

When my host pointed me towards the living room, I noticed only one chair standing by the small table. "Kneel there.", he ordered me, so I put myself down on the floor, right in front of a standing mirror he had pointed in front of. He took my suitcase inside and inspected it, while starting our conversation: "You must be tired from the long journey. I make us a tea. Meanwhile wait and only look into the mirror."

He was right about my tiredness, but my reflection in the mirror gave me a second wind. The training in make-up had totally payed off, as well as the frequent skin and face creaming. My outfit emphasized my teasing body. I was a little proud, but wondered what my host was thinking about the other lingerie, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos and other toys I had brought with me. I had some flash thoughts about him taking one of these and using it right away. But I was glad he didn't, since I needed some time to dare myself into. He went away into the kitchen, leaving me in front of the mirror with the picture of myself kneeling on the floor in provoking women cloth, as well as my dirty fantasies running wild.

My host took his time, but then returned providing me a cup of tea, and seating himself in front of me with one of his own. Drinking our tea, he smiled down at me. When I looked at him he corrected me once more: "Look into the mirror, slut. I will tell you when you may or have to look at me. Also, from now on, you will address me with 'Sir'. Understood, slut?" I was a bit in a shock, having thought we would talk more deliberately first. But I was also aroused by this: "Yes, Sir."

Somehow I felt more comfortable now, having get used to the environment, having had a hot tea. Since my bladder signaled me, I asked myself where the bathroom might be, but also how to properly ask for it. Apparently my host did notice my intentions and told me: "The bathroom is over there. But you won't go there until I order or intentionally permit you to. If you cannot hold it anymore, you will have to let it go where and how you are. But I recommend you hold at least until we are in the cellar, or I had to punish you for the mess you bothered me with." Still looking into the mirror, aware of him looking right at me, I gulped. I had peed myself in cloth once a couple of years ago, just to try it out, but that had been alone. My host waited some more minutes until he lead me into the cellar, holding my arm to help be keep balance, since I still had my heels on: "Always look down on the floor until told otherwise."

The cellar was plain and simple, without windows only illuminated by a blank light bulb. A larger table stood in the middle, some chairs at the walls away from it, accompanied by some piles of wooden or plastic boxes. Then he ordered me to undress everything but the lingerie and shoes. I obeyed, being concerned if my cross-dressing was good enough with that. Though he seemed satisfied, he didn't touch or grope me, nor reveal anything of his parts. By what I could see from the corner of my eyes my host was watching me from all sides.

Then he exchanged my undressed cloth with a stack of gray cloth: "Put this on, bitch." I quickly responded: "Yes, Sir.", unfolded them and put them on. It turned out to be a female German uniform of past times, complete with peaked cap, button-down shirt, tie, jacket, skirt including the according insignia. When I was done, he walked around me, adding a flattening or polishing touch of his hands here and there: "Suits you well, bitch. Maybe a bit tight there, but you'll just have to bear it."

Time passed, and I had to increasingly press my bladder together, making me uneasy. On the other hand everything that had happened so far had surprised me. The present play as well as the unknown action ahead aroused me to unused content. Sir took me by my arm and back and lead me to the table. He bend me over it: "Let me fix you properly. That's German culture, to do things properly and orderly, isn't it, slut?" I breathed heavier while he restraint my limbs to the table. "Yes, Sir." He also fixed my head and finally put my biggest open mouth gag in. I had tinkered it myself, since the commercial ones were way too small for the big dildos I wanted to take by it, probably due to the restrictions of the common jaw, I suspected by experience. Though my play master contained himself, I noticed his excited breath and voice: "Let's have a little role-play. You look fabulous for it, and I have just the right partner."

Partner? What did he say? I thought he would exploit and abuse me himself. Alone. Especially for the start. As little as I knew him, my host wasn't a stranger to me at least. We had talked frequently over the course of hours and weeks, though only online. Sir positioned himself right in front of me, still completely dressed: "Look at me now, bitch. And keep it that way. I like to enjoy your face, and the emotions in your eyes. Don't you dare to close them." I did as told. There wasn't much to look at anyway. His smile didn't run wide, but it was deeply rooted. He picked up a cup of tea and took a sip while watching me. "I cannot tell you how wonderful your vulnerability is for me right now. But it is going to get even better."

Then his eyes got distracted to someone behind me, probably the stairs. A dark, male voice from their asked: "Is that her?" Sir's eyes returned to my face: "She's all yours." Now he grinned the whole broadside, explaining to me: "This is my neighbor, honey. Not a very kinky man, but he loves German ass." I couldn't believe I had given up ass to my master, only to be used by a complete stranger first. It felt embarrassing, like a was a piece of meat given away for nothing. But it also felt so hot. Since my head was still fixed, I couldn't see anything of the stranger. Instead I bit my gag, looked at my master as ordered, and groaned when the man behind me rammed right into me. It hurt. Would I not have been bound, I would have immediately resisted and physically rebelled the whole situation, shaking of the repeated painful intrusion. But this way I couldn't. The strange man just continued at his pleasure. It took him only some heavy slow drills with some supportive spits until he accelerated into a high, wild pace. Sir didn't interact at all, but was happily watching. His smile intensified every time I reacted to the change of depth and pace I was being fucked at. In between the man behind me slapped my ass, but more often he pulled my hair to put more of his strength possibly rough into me, worked into me like a horse, and put me in painful misery in my restraints, making me feel them again strangling my flesh. I heard him moan from time to time. It might have been my time passing slower due to all the painful sensations in this humiliating situation I had, in constant look to Sir in front of me and him gleefully gazing back. But to me that neighbor of him showed quite some endurance, in the strong thrusts, the high paces and the length of time he kept that up. Then I just couldn't hold it anymore. Still in that gray uniform and my lingerie I pissed myself, a pressured stream leaking through my chastity device. Easily noticed, the stranger gave it only a short break of pacing down: "Look, the bitch squirts. That's why I love these anal Kraut's. Just lovely. You disrespectfully fuck the shit out of them, and they just cum. Like made for servicing us." He had a big laughed, joined in calmly by Sir, still looking into me.

Finally he was done, pulling out once and for all: "Well, cleaned in the rear, your little slut here." My anus hurt all over, as well as several muscles and joints of mine. My stretched jaws cried to me. Strangely enough I still wished Sir would at least put out his cock, using my mouth. Why else was it kept open, if not for abuse? Pain was less a fetish of mine, only mildly in use for humiliation. Being disregarded. Anyway that's what they did, in their own way.

Chatting to each other, Sir and his neighbor left the cellar, switched out the light, and left me alone still restraint in the dark. While I felt the cum pouring out and down my legs, Sir still appointed some words to me: "See you later, bitch. Much later. But don't let yourself down. We'll give you plenty of attention and creativity in the weeks to come." Both laughed and continued the banter, fading away from me.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2310 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love this story. It's well written, with just the right amount of detail. Would you consider posting this in the Truth Or Dare stories section instead of blog posts? That way, more people would find it. Posting it in the 18+ section would be more appropriate.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. I've posted the story in the according board category: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=275064