Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 31415

Rate this Entry

Why I am a slut

Posted 07-05-2016 at 11:18 AM by 31415

I am a slut because I have perv-fantasies. For example I like licking my own feet and sucking my toes. On top of that I let other people dominate me. I do things like writing "cock hole #1-3" on my body. Once I was at my neighbor's place and because I don't like her I took one of her carrots, went to her bathroom and came on her carrot while using it as a dildo. After that I put the carrot back in the kitchen and never told her what I did with it, although I know that she always eats her carrots raw. I think that was very slutty. Also once in the past I asked a guy at a bar if he wanted to have sex with me at his place just because I wondered how his apartment would look like. He agreed and so I ended up giving him a blow job and letting him fuck me doggy style. But I think I can remember something even more slutty: there was a girl in high school who always wanted to be my bff but I did not like her at all. I also knew that she hab a boyfriend and after a few weeks I asked her to give me his phone number if she wanted to be my friend. She did and so a few days later I fucked her boyfriend. That's why I'm a real slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1685 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You seem to know you are a slut. You've come to the right place. Seems like you are a slut in need of a punishment to your ass and cunt.