Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BannaGirl

Rate this Entry

Car Trip

Posted 06-08-2016 at 01:14 PM by BannaGirl

A week late but better late then never:
Some of you might know that I went to Italy last weekend, originally for work with my company but after the work was done and we wear about tobget home I noticed that a group of friends of mine (who some of you might learned are also kinky), also stayed in Italy for the longer weekend. So I asked if my company could drop me of at thair place so I can have a few relexing days. We had a fee nice days but then I lost a bet to my best friend, the agreement was that the looser would become the winners bitch for the car journey back.
I thought it might not be to bad but she was mercyless. So the ride takes about 6 houers we had a car with 9 seates and we wear 5 peoples so my friend and i stayed back in the last line and the others spited on the other seates. So because I think some of you might find it amusing I will give you an report on what she did to me. So before we went of I got a beer enma I also was orders to wear light blue legins also I wasent allowed to wear a bra so my nipples poked through my top all the time. Not to bad you might think but I wasent alowed to empty myself until the first stop which took 1.5 hours!
While we wear driving I also had to lick her sweaty feet. After I was empty I thought this was it but I was made to drink 3 large beers till the next stop since my blader isent that big it was quite a torture to me, things got worse as we got into a traffic jam which lasted for at leas half an houer. When we finally made the next brake and I was about to rush to the toilet my friend holded me back and said that I can't use the toilet and if I want to pee I have to do it right on the parking loot infront of the hole group and a few strangers. It is a among the most humiliating things I ever had to do.
It was clearly visible due to my pants
Maybe i will finish when i have more time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3687 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What did you do for your company trip? Buying stuff in Italy ?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Drilldon View Comment
    What did you do for your company trip? Buying stuff in Italy ?
    Cant talk about that nor would i like to do so sorry i want to keep my work out of GD